Old 12-02-2004, 09:00 PM   #1  
PamPSM644

Red face Ho Ho Ho. Its The Season For"Oh No".

My son and his girlfriend went X-mass shopping tonite.I was relaxing watching Soapnet when the phone rang. It's my son. "Your going to the grocery store tomarrow aren't you," he asks. "Yes",I respond. I'm wondering why he's calling me about groceries when he's suppose to be busy. "Don't buy my usual stuff,"he says,"I want to go on your diet."(Now I get it.) "What happoned," I ask,"Did you try on some clothes and they didn't fit?" "Alot of them,"he laughs.
PamPSM644 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 10:37 PM   #2  
Exercise Vidiot

LOL! That sounds like my husband! A few days ago he stepped on my scale and weighed 6 lbs more than usual. He said it must be broken. Last night he was trying on some pants and found they were a little tight. When I asked him what he wanted me to pack in his lunch today he said, "Whatever you're having." This from a man who normally demands cookies, chips, and soda in his lunch everyday!
Fitbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 10:57 PM   #3  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Well glad to here you all are rubbing off on your family's. Makes things nice when everyone has to lose weight.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 10:11 AM   #4  

Same thing happened here! I am the one who starts everything healthy in our family. when I quit smoking 5 years ago he still smoked and I made him smoke outside. When we moved into our new home I begged him to quit for his health, for our kids to hopefully never have to watch there dad die from emphisema, for the sake of our finances, and to be a good example for the kids. When I started my weightloss journey he still wanted all the junk food and stuff so I told him he could eat what he wanted as long as he ate it away from home. He lost 30 lbs by not eating junk at home. I wanted a gym membership to help with the weightloss and toning, he said he had no interest in going to the gym, now he is bodybuilding and has improved his physique incredibly but still has some excess fat around his middle so now he is asking me to pack his lunches so he can get rid of the excess fat! He would never have started this if I didn't do it first.
dowsx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 12:58 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

that is so great.
I told my hubby that for Christmas I wanted him to quit smoking. He quit when I was preggo with Lilly but went back pipelining and took back up the habit. He also has shed some pounds. He's down to 220 without even really trying but he doesn't turn up his nose when I try new healthier recipes now.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote