View Poll Results: What tools have helped with your weight loss? (choose as many as apply)
Weight Watchers Meetings 2 50.00%
Weight Watchers Handouts 3 75.00%
Weight Watchers Tools 3 75.00%
Books (if so, which ones) 2 50.00%
Video 0 0%
Dietician or Counselor 1 25.00%
Family 3 75.00%
Friends 1 25.00%
Other (please share) 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2004, 09:14 AM   #1  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default What "tools" have helped your weight loss?

There's a thread at the top of the page that praises the book "Thin For Life". I've read it and feel that it's a great tool. What are some other tools that have helped with your weight loss?

Last edited by JessIsOK; 12-02-2004 at 09:16 AM.
Old 12-02-2004, 09:27 AM   #2  
Running Babe

Hi jess,

I am a big user of tools. I have used dieticians, counsellors, personal trainers and many others to help me and keep me motivated.

Cheers!

Ali
Old 12-02-2004, 09:40 AM   #3  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Good Morning!

It's been a long time since we had a poll, so I thought I'd post one. I voted for WW handouts, books (I read and loved Thin For Life), and Family. My parents both do WW and we've shared our successes and failures.

Not much happening here. Aaron was supposed to be out yesterday, I'm a wimp and when he said "Will you help me find a place?" I said yes. So, he's there until we find him a place. He's going to look at one today and we're going to look some more on Saturday morning (depending on my schedule). I told him that if, by the 22nd, he hasn't found a place, there will be no more excuses and I will boot his a** out with no place to go and no sympathy from me. I don't mind helping him, but I'm not doing everything for him.

Anyway, my eating is improving because I'm feeling better just with his clothes and things packed. Soon, I'll be living by myself and getting back to my old self. I can't wait.

Hopefully the poll will pull some lurkers out and it'll be a nice, busy thread today.

OK, I have work to do. See ya!
Closed Thread