Old 11-29-2004, 01:34 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Default Weekly weigh-in (Nov. 29-Dec.5)

Since it's almost 1 here in Oklahoma and I still don't see one of these threads, I'll go ahead and start.
I gained about 3 pounds give or take and am back up to 265.5. I know what caused it and how to fix the problem. Looking forward to reporting those pounds gone next week.

How'd you do this week?
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 04:17 PM   #2  
Jennifer

Weird... Dawnyal, I think we may have entered the Twilight Zone or something! I too was suprised nobody had started this thread yet, but I thought I must be missing it somewhere!

Well, I'm very pleased to report that I've lost 6 pounds over the last two weeks (I didn't weigh in here last week as I didn't have internet access). It's really a first for me not to go crazy over the holidays. I have to admit that I'm feeling pretty good about it. Just two more pounds until the 50-pound mark!

Dawnyal, hang in there. You'll probably lose it all this week. Look at it this way - you may have jump started your metabolism .
teapotdynamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 04:36 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

That is so awesome you lost 6 pounds even amidst a holiday. WTG and so close to the 50 pound mark as well. Do you have a reward set up for that milestone?
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 04:57 PM   #4  
Jennifer

Funny, hubby asked me the same thing! I don't, really. I was going to wait until I hit 199 for a big one (still have to figure out what it is, though!). Maybe a spa day or something? I originally had my eye on a pair of very cute Fluevog shoes (way more expensive than I have *ever* bought). They look like Betty Boop or something...super cute! I'm very bad at rewarding myself, though!
Old 11-29-2004, 05:46 PM   #5  
Abby's Mommy

Well, folks, no weigh in for me this Monday...Tom is here. Plus, Im fighting off some sort of funk thats going around...hubby had it all weekend. I htink I over medicated myself, b/c as Im sitting here typing, I feel kinda dizzy. I took 2 midol, and 2 dayquil at the same time... ooops. I didnt know that was too much. Actually, at the time, I felt too bad to care. Take care all, I hope you all had a great holiday weekend!
Ivanna B. Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 08:52 PM   #6  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Jennifer that is awsome 6 pounds at this time of year. You are doing great.

I don't know if I'll lose or not this week. Probably not. I ate what I wanted on Thanksgiving but then I also piged out Saturday night. I went out taking photos with a friend Saturday and did really well eating. He wanted to go to Burger King and get this new Angus Burger. I had chicken and a salad. Then on the way home from his house I just caved in. I'd been thinking how good his burger looked all day. I hate how attached to food I am. So I will be thrilled if I can just stay the same weight. I did good Friday and Sunday plus today so who knows how it will effect the scales.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 11:07 AM   #7  
PamPSM644

Same weight as last week,232,at least I didn't gain,Now back to the grind stone.
PamPSM644 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 03:21 PM   #8  
Getting back on track!

Well i'm still the same. I'm feeling better now and am eating properly again! Congratulations Jennifer!
Annie-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 03:36 PM   #9  
Jennifer

Thanks, you guys! I appreciate the kind words. I had some off-plan meals, but I managed to balance it out better than usual (and exercised like a fiend!).

Now... (sung to the tune of "Where is Thumbkin")

"Where is Sarah? Where is Sarah?"

(Now is the part where Sarah pops up to say, "Here I am! Here I am!")
Old 11-30-2004, 04:33 PM   #10  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Where is thumkin!?!?! Now I have that tune in my head!!!
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 06:55 PM   #11  

Dawnyal, Great attitude in spite of your gain. It's good to know that you know exactly what you need to do. You will see results in no time.

Jennifer, a 6 pound loss during the holidays is quite an accomplishment. Having so much self-control shows how strong you are. You should feel overjoyed and then some!

Amy Jo, I hope that your funk does not last as long as mine did. I was sick over two weeks. It was not pleasant. **** along with TOM, I feel really bad for you. Not fun to have both at the same time. I hope that you get to feeling better soon.

Pam and Annie, Great job on maintaining! Like always it is so much better to maintain than to gain.
Tammy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 03:58 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/120

Height: 5 foot 4

Jennifer awesome Loss!!!

Dawnyal you’ll find your way the holidays are ruff.

Howie I know what you mean about being attached to food. I’m also craving a burger from Hardee’s I think the one that was posted not to long ago looked so good. We drove past there the other day and it smelled great! What has saved me is when I picture that burger I picture that ugly fat piled high. ( I’m don’t know how long that will work but I have my fingers crossed)

Pam / Annie Rose thumbs up on maintaining.

Amy Jo I hope you feel better.

I lost 1lbs.
mezmerize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 04:14 PM   #13  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Yep that picture was a hard one to get by for me. That thing looks so good.

On a good note I weighed at work just to check up on myself. I usually weigh a little heavy here and I still weigh 338. So no gain and I'm hoping by Friday to show a loss for the week when I weigh officially.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 05:27 PM   #14  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Smile I'm here! I'm here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teapotdynamo
Now... (sung to the tune of "Where is Thumbkin")

"Where is Sarah? Where is Sarah?"

(Now is the part where Sarah pops up to say, "Here I am! Here I am!")
Here I am! Here I am! I've was at a friend's house for a few days and without computer access for all but 5 minutes. Sheesh, I feel like I missed so much!! I'm all discombobulated! And Jen, I just completely heart you for noticing I wasn't here, you sweetie pie...
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 05:38 PM   #15  
Becomming a Monster

S/C/G: 329/253/210

Height: 6'0

damn right howie that burger looked so awesome like i said though more appealing with lots of beer
slimmingsi is offline   Reply With Quote