Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2001, 01:29 PM   #1  
CM
Chick

Angry

Hi all!!

I just got home from work and no one has started a weekend thread so I guess I will.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend, staying OP or not.

Casey
Old 05-05-2001, 03:10 PM   #2  

Default Hi All!

I am at work this weekend-it sucks...have to work all night and then go to a wedding tomorrow....
but the good news is....we have a date! April 6th of next year-i'm so excited! it seems real to me now!
hope you are all doing well OP. I've decided to go off of the pill to see if that decreases bloating and helps with the weight loss thing....
More later-Lori
Old 05-05-2001, 07:17 PM   #3  
It's a life long struggle

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone

my weekend so far is going well....however tomorrow will be a HUGE challange.

We are having 18 people over for lunch. There will be KFC chicken, kaisers and deli meats, potato, and macoroni salad, and to top it off a CAKE from the bakery....this is SO my weekness. I have been trying to bank all week...but so far have only managed to bank 8 points. I WILL be having a piece of cake though.....I just hope I can stay away from that chicken! What makes it even worse is that this is a lunch, and all the leftovers will be here at MY house! I how am I ever going to get thru this??

Angie
Old 05-05-2001, 08:40 PM   #4  

Angie! You can do it-have that piece of cake and don't berate yourself over it.....enjoy it! Maybe exersize an extra day, or cut a measured piece.....

In terms of the leftovers, what I do is i send them home with the guests-they'll appreciate it!!! Or toss everything, or you can freeze stuff and eat it gradually...., that's what I do...hope that helps!Lori
PS -Good luck!
Old 05-05-2001, 09:29 PM   #5  

Thanks Lori!

You are right, sending things home with people is a very good idea. Hope my dh feels the same way!
As long as I am not hungry I think it will be easy to give the food away......however I will kick myself over and over again tomorrow night when I am craving it! (I guess that would be a good thing though)
Angie
Old 05-06-2001, 12:35 PM   #6  

Hi Everyone I hope you are all having a good weekend. Mine's been pretty nice so far. Nothing too crazy but that's okay. Went home to NY on Friday and stayed overnight...never a good idea foodwise, agh! Oh well Anyways, just wanted to say hi. Talk to you all again soon.
Old 05-07-2001, 07:32 AM   #7  

Default bad day

Well, I messed up huge yesterday. I ate and ate and ate and all the wrong things. The kfc chicken, fries, cake chips etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc. I screwed up royally.

I had managed to bank points thru out the week and had 14 extra to use. Too bad I ate about 55 points (if not more)

Oh well, nothing I can do about it now. Time to get back on track. Yesterday is over, and today is a new day.

Hope everyone has a great day

Angie
Closed Thread