Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2004, 09:58 AM   #1  
Running Babe

Default Healthy Hump Day

Hi all,

Hope everyone is doing well. I am a little sore today. I think tonight we have a 4K run, I shall see. My PT boss gave me the weekend off so two days of no work (just my usual running volunteering).!! Yah. Anyway, I haven't weighed myself in a while but all my clothes seem to be getting bigger... I am hoping for 3 more perfect OP days, my treat meal on Saturday and good eating on Sunday. I can do it!!

How is everyone today!

BTW Jess: you always come up with the best titles for our threads. I dub you the thread name

Cheers!

Ali
Old 11-17-2004, 10:17 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Goodmorning! It's a chilly one here in Coquitlam! And I suspect it's slippery out, yuck! I hate walking when it's slippery, just because I have to walk downhill. Uphill is so much easier sometimes! I am very lucky this morning, I think I'm the only neighbourhood in my area of town with power. We tend to lose power pretty easily, I don't know why, it's definitely annoying.

Ali - I'm sore today too, but not from working out.. . unless unpacking and carrying 10 boxes of stock is a workout? You are doing so great lately, I'm really happy for you Have a great weekend off, you really deserve it !

I am off to work, have a great day everyone !

-Aimee
Old 11-17-2004, 11:50 AM   #3  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Ladies
I have a chicken roasting in the oven and giblets (eugh) on the stove I'm making moms bday dinner and later i have to try my scooter to see if it will hold for my interview tommorrow
I have 2 interviews! one tommorrow one monday (that ones way down town in nyc it would have cool cache but the commute bleh)
I made greagt salmon last night!
I'll post it on the recipe thread
Ali man you are amazing how do you find the time! yay on the clothes getting bigger
I'm using the clothesmometer myself and doing better
Aimee THAT IS A WORKOUT LADY! I hate slippy sidewalks too
bbiab
Kierie
Old 11-17-2004, 08:59 PM   #4  
Faithless The Wonder Girl

Hey, I am new to the message boards here. I have been on the journal off and on but I always forget, I am so bad with being consistent. I will try to come on here everyday to read/write. I am on weight watchers, kind of just following it loosely from what I remember from when I was on it in high school I'm sure it has changed but I am so poor (I'm a student and I don't work) I may ask my Mom for some $ cause they just started weight watchers on campus and I live on campus so that's pretty conveinient
Old 11-17-2004, 09:05 PM   #5  
Faithless The Wonder Girl

OOPs! I accidentily clicked the submit button, well anyway I was wondering for I join a group?
Old 11-18-2004, 10:43 AM   #6  
Eve's Mom

YES come join!! I Ali and I are Canadian as well. You could try WW online if you can't afford the meetings -it's a bit cheaper.
Old 11-19-2004, 12:28 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

I am Canadian too!!
Closed Thread