Old 05-04-2001, 09:32 AM   #1  
Princess Buttercup

Angry

be back soon, theresa
Old 05-04-2001, 09:50 AM   #2  
Princess Buttercup

Default TGIF

Morning All!

I've been majorly stressing out (and eating) over bathroom selections for our up coming remodel job. thank heavens the only thing left is deciding the facet for the sink.......I don't think I could handle looking at another floor tile, counter top or paint chip!

Today I've got myself back on track. I've had a 3 pt breakfast and will work on getting all 8 waters in today.

my "5" year old woke up with a sore throat/nausea/temp this morning......we're heading out to the ped soon for a strep culture......geez!

Viv, OMG! a bordello! lol don't get yourself into trouble now! ROFL did you check to see if the hosp has a place for you to stay. sometimes they've got a wing or floor just for out of town family. have they set a surgery date?

My sister took a couple of pics of Lynn and me.......hafta finish up that roll of film. I'm terrible about that. we had out new digital camera with us, but dh and son took it sight seeing that day......so I bought a disposable one.

Robin, don't ya just love when the docs office says.....oh we have an opening "NEXT YEAR" ...... could be dead by then! duh -----haven't heard from my sister since I gave her your email addy.....I'll email her today.

Lynn, I completly understand.....I'd rather go to Florida than here too! lol ------ what games do you like to play on line.......did you ever get the Sims expansion pack "livin' large" .....I love the "vibrate bed" ROFL I'm up to 4 kids in my family......should be having #5 soon!

Hi Farmbabe and Ellie and CAB and Linn hope all is well with you

see ya, Theresa
Old 05-04-2001, 11:01 AM   #3  
LIFETIMER

Good Morning,

WHERE are all the SURVIVOR fans?????? I was surprise that Colby choose Tina instead of Keith. THat decision costed him a million dollars. Wonder how he is handling that this morning?

Theresa-thanks for getting us started this morning, the old thread was taking awhile to load. Oh, and thanks for sending all the soap, shampoos and lotion for our MISSION TRIP. The girls in the neighborhood will love this.

Viv-does your dad have a surgery date yet? when are you leaving. You're staying at an old Bordello?!?!?!!? If those walls could talk. LOL I already have 3 trips planned this summer---and working on my 4th. LOL Going to DC June 2nd for a family reunion, will be there a few days. then on to Nicaguara in Mid July for our mission trip, then in Early August, I'm flying to Theresa, got my ticket yesterday. Still need to find time for a trip to Tennessee and Georgia, need to visit my sister and brother.

Lynn-WOW!!!! New "OLD" furniture! You lucky thing!!!! I would love to have all the antiques that we started out with when DH and I were first married and living DH grandfathers house. I could KICK myself for not keeping any of it. Your plans to see your parents, ESPECIALLY since you still have passes for the water park sounds reasonable. How long of a drive is it? and how often will you be traveling to florida to visit your mom? How close are they to Disney?

Robin-I sure miss my pool at my other house. If there is one thing I would change about moving, it would be to have been able to carry my pool to my new house.

I weighed in last night and gained 2 pounds, was really upset about it first, but I'm ok and determined to keep fighting this battle of staying at goal.

thats it for me

cindy
Old 05-04-2001, 01:25 PM   #4  
gettn' strong in 2002

Well, it's all over with. I'm glad that Tina won but I DO agree with you, Cindy that Colby gave it away. I'm sure he'll make lots of money now.
So, we don't have to wait until January for the next one?

Viv - a bordello Have a good weekend and have a Happy Birthday tomorrow!
Yes, we'd love to hear how CAB is doing!?

Theresa - well, jeez! You all have had enough with the sore throat thing! Open up those windows! I hope the 5 year old gets over it soon.(sorry forget girl/boy )
I'm sure you ARE sick of the remodelling thing but it'll be worth it!

Robin - you are doing so well with your weight loss; keep it up
Our health system is so bad here right now. I have decided I will NOT retire in this province.(long ways to go for that but I'm sure thinking already)

Hi Lynn and Cindy.....Ellie, it's Friday, yoo hoo

I'll be back later. I've GOT to paint and get a stew going for dh for supper.
Old 05-04-2001, 02:12 PM   #5  
Princess Buttercup

ugh! positive on the strep ......where's the chocolate! ....just kidding. NOT!

Cindy, you're welcome on the soaps......I know the maids at the hotel think I'm such a "hillbilly" for snatching up everything they put out lol --- sorry you're up some at WW, I'm sure it's just fluid from your knees hurting AND I think during the summer people retain a little more water anyways.

Farmbabe, it's way too HOT to open windows here. but I've got the clorox clean up going and the lysol! house smells like a hosp! LOL

doing better on program......I'm at 10 points for the day. hafta weigh in tomorrow. I'm expecting a gain----after being in DC and stressing over selections.......well that's my excuse

take care, Theresa

ps/I love antiques too!
Old 05-04-2001, 04:00 PM   #6  

Hi Everybody!

Sorry I didn't get here sooner today, but I've been cleaning up after the 3 slobs that live in this place with me so that I can have my friends over tonight for a Pampered Chef Party. One of my lunch buddies doesn't like to have parties, but loves to buy PC. So I said I would throw the party if she promised to come. So far so good. LOL

Theresa - STREP AGAIN!!! OUCH! Hope Stephanie is feeling better real soon. Thanks for understanding about the trip. I still have to wait until they buy a place, but my other girlfriend (the realtor) is putting the house up tomorrow. It will sell almost immediately. Probably for more than they ask for it. They are going down on June 3rd to buy a place. So I figure that by August they should be settled enough that we can drive down and see them for a few days.

Cindy - It's a 12 hour straight drive. If Les and I split the driving I think we can do it straight through. If not, we'll stop for one night. Still have to see if he will have leave to do it then. As for how often, don't know. We'll have to see how the money runs and how things go between us. I hope this actually makes our relationship better. It can't get any worse.

Viv - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAVE A BALL IN THE BIG APPLE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!

Hi everyone else. Hope you all have a great weekend.

Later,
Lynn
Old 05-05-2001, 07:13 AM   #7  
Princess Buttercup

Morning!

hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Happy Birthday Viv!

Lynn, how was the party? what did you buy? I find that I love the stuff they sell, buy it, use it a few times, then it get put in a drawer........ any one out there use the clay cooker thing a lot? only used mine once --- the chicken turned out gross....... maybe I just didn't do it right ?? looking for new recipes.

I'm out the door, it's weigh in day.....really dreading it. done a lotta damage this week.

Theresa
Old 05-05-2001, 07:28 AM   #8  
LIFETIMER

GOOD MORNING,

Viv-HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you are able to enjoy your day.

Lynn-DH and I use to drive long trips, but now that we are older, ( ) we get tired quicker, and we don't trust each others driving, so anything more than 12 hours we do in two days. LOL

Farmbabe-the new survivor will be taped in the fall, and I guess it will air next January. Have you ever seen BIG BROTHER? THat was pretty decent and ALOT more civilized too. LOL

Theresa-thats OK, let the maids think you are a hillbilly, as long as you got the soaps for the people of Nicaguara. LOL Good luck at weigh in this morning.

I went to the doctor yesterday for a problem with my left knee, and he told me several things wrong, plus he ran some blood work to check for lupus and something else, AND he told me NOT to walk for the next two weeks. THIS IS KILLING ME! I'm not sure that I will be able to hold off walking for that long. THis morning, my lower back is hurting, it feels like I have a metal bar going across the lower part. Getting old is not for sissys LOL

cindy
Old 05-05-2001, 08:37 PM   #9  

Default OOPS.....

VIV, DID I MISS YOUR BIRTHDAY???
SO SORRY, I WAS JUST SKIMMING THROUGH OUR THREAD AND NOTICED...I HAVE BEEN BUSY THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS AND HAVEN'T BEEN ON...

EVAN IS CRYING...STILL NO TIME TO POST..AARRGGHH...WILL TRY LATER...BYE
Old 05-06-2001, 08:46 AM   #10  
LIFETIMER

Good Morning,

whats new with everyone??????

Talk to me.

cindy
Old 05-06-2001, 10:32 AM   #11  

HI!

Ok Cindy, I'll talk. LOL

Went down to my parents house yesterday with my girlfriend/their realtor and brought back a van full of goodies. I can feel every bone in my body screaming right now!!! LOL

I now have my grandmothers rocker foot singer sewing machine in the original cabinet. This sewing machine has to be close to 100 years old. It weighs a ton. But I'm going to clean up and refinish the case it's in and put it in my foyer as a show piece. I have wanted it for so long. It's still in perfect working order to.

I'm also getting my grandmothers china and tons of furniture. We decided that I need to get some movers to move it all. Just to much for me to handle and DH can't do any lifting, as if I would let him for sure.

My parents are going to FL on June 4th and as soon as they have a place then their place will be put on the market. They will sell it almost immediately. They are right on DC's metro line in MD. Location, location, location!

Theresa - How's Stephanie? Meds working. I hope so. Weather is going to be to beautiful to spend it inside.

Robin - You haven't gotten back yet. Is Evan ok? Take care.

Cindy - When you figure out your plans of where your going to be and when in my neck of the woods, YELL!!!! Maybe you can swing by the house, or we can get together for a bite to eat somewhere and just gab!! How's things going for your daughter? Is she teaching yet?

Hi everyone else, enjoy your weekend.

Well off and running to Walmart. Need potting soil to plant some tomato plants. Can't wait to have a home grown. Store bought, yucky!!!!

Later,
Lynn

P.S. Pampered Chef Party went great!!!! Sold over $400 worth. I've decided it's the parties that I do to help someone else out that sell the best! BYE
Old 05-06-2001, 09:24 PM   #12  

Default i made it back!!

evan was fine, just screaming to hear the noise i guess!

viv - hope your bday was good, a trip to the city sounds nice, how was the play? good for you on maintaining.

theresa - let me know about your sis, hope i didn't scare her strep, yuck..my boys haven't been sick for a long time...(knock on wood) do you have any of the pampered chef cookbooks? i have 2 of the stone cookbooks and i have the clay cooker and have been pleased with what i have cooked in it so far...lemme know if you want me to look up some recipes for you to use with it. i have the turny thing from pc, so that i can keep all my gadgets in it on the counter..i like it alot too...oh, what did you pick for the bathroom?

cindy - lupus? my goodness cindy, i sure hope he turns out to be wrong...let us know...sorry about your knee, i would say that i would try to walk for you, but you know how slow i am
my friends husband is leaving for lima, peru on saturday with the church for a week..a little scary considering what just happened over there with that woman and baby...be careful! enjoy all your trips this summer, sounds like fun..have you been to theresa's yet? or has she only visited you?

i weigh tomorrow....i have been pretty good, and it is that tom, blah, and i ate chinese for dinner!! i need to go drink alot of water before bed to get some of this out of me...i am just hoping to be the same and next week shoot for a big loss!!

i think that's it, we have been having horrible storms here the last couple of days, one just left us....i better go..

hi jill!!

bye all..robin
Old 05-07-2001, 01:51 PM   #13  
Princess Buttercup

Hi Guys,

I've been planting flowers out back today! oh my back! lol

I bought several kinds (5 flats total)---daisies, little purpel flowers/ little red flowers some coleus.....looks "real purdy" out there!

Hi Robin, haven't heard much from my sister. she was out of town over the weekend and the last email she sent, she said your info was helpful.....and she's very busy today.......well the nerve! she blew me off! LOL ------ how'd your weigh in go? --- thanks for the offer for recipes......tell me the names of the books.....maybe I'll just buy them!

I"m doing better with my choices the last few days. It's been a real struggle getting back in the swing of things. I gained 1.8 Sat at WW hopefully it'll come off next weigh in.

Lynn, WOW! that's a great turn out for you PC party! ---- you and me both, I can't wait for the zuchs/tomatoes and green beans. --- Stephanie is better, thanks

Any one heard from Viv?! hope things are going well for her.....miss you Viv!

Cindy, OMG! lupus---I think that's the test of choice these days.....i can't tell you how many people I know being tested for that! ------- and my heart is bleeding over the "not being able to walk" you poor poor dear! ROFL wish my doc would tell me that!

to everyone! Theresa
Old 05-07-2001, 09:42 PM   #14  
gettn' strong in 2002

Hey there!
dh phoned me from the tractor today when he was seeding. He had a moose standing right beside him! Cool, huh!?

I've had a couple of 31 and 32 pt. days; jeez. Pms too; I could just eat and eat. I'm scared to weigh in this week! YIKES

Theresa - jeez, I'm quite envious of your yardwork! I love doing all that kind of stuff and cannot wait!

Cindy- I really hope things get better soon with your knee.

Robin - how did y ou do weighing in? I've heard about Texas getting storms!

Lynn - wow, you got some good stuff!(the antiques) Lucky you!
I love Pampered chef stuff too. Haven't been to a party for a long time, though.

I just heard that a 5 year old girl has gone missing in Alberta. jeez

Have a good evening
Old 05-08-2001, 08:46 AM   #15  

Morning Everyone!

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. What a zooey day!

Went looking for pots, potting soil and mulch and everyone is sold out! Unreal. They all said they would have more by Friday for the "biggest weekend sale of plants of the year". Wonder why that would be???? LOL LOL LOL

Jill - A MOOSE huh? LOL All I get are these fricken bunnies that eat all my plants. I'll take the moose.

Cindy - Any word from the doctor on your test results yet? Sitting still for you has to be really rough. Sorry.

Theresa - Did you get all your plants in the ground? All I want is one pot! I busted one empting the dirt out of it to fill the holes left from the swing set. Thought I would put new potting soil in the planters and put my tomato plants on our deck this summer. Can't wait to get it done now.

Where is Linn these days???? Haven't seen her post in a while.

Viv is still alive and kicking. LOL I can attest to it since I have seen and chatted with her on IM. Just really busy. I'll remind her to try and post.

Well last day of bowling for this season. We are having a luncheon and get our prize money. Can't wait to see if we are at least out of last place??? LOL

Have a great day. Talk to you all later. Hi to anyone I missed. (CAB, Ellie)

Lynn
Closed Thread