Old 11-12-2004, 05:15 PM   #1  

Default Need big favor...anyone have ANY nutritional info for Buffalo Wild Wings??

I cannot believe this restaurant DOES NOT provide nutritional info. Isnt that illegal in some way? Found this doing a search for nutritional info:

Statement from their website:
"Thank you for your interest in our menu items. It is always our goal to satisfy our guests. We have a large number of items on our menu, with recipes that are subject to change several times throughout the year. We do not have the nutritional values calculated for these items. The recipe specifications for preparation can vary. Thus, we are unable to provide detailed information regarding the ingredients/nutritional information of our menu items."

Pretty bogus to me. Im very fanatical about what I eat. Ive lost a substantial amount of weight through meticulous diet and I work out like a fiend, 6 days a week, cardio and weights. Friend is in town for the funeral of his mother and some of us old buddies are getting together there for dinner.

I was told by someone else they offer "baked, skinless wings" so I called and asked and they said "no we dont." Ok, anything fried is out. They do offer a Gardenburger (and I like gardenburgers) and they have blackened chicken salads or just regular garden salads.

Pretty sad that when you want to make a good eating decision its next to impossible at this place.

So, does anyone possibly have any nutritional info for this place, or maybe a guess at the cal,fat,fiber,protein in a gargenburder and a blackened chicken salad? I know Applebees has a blackened chicken salad, you think BW3s might be similar in nutritional??

Thanks for any reply.
uncle_jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 05:17 PM   #2  

btw, didnt know which forum to post this is. This one gets the post traffic so I put it here
uncle_jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 03:13 PM   #3  

I can't find any info on BWW either but I did find a list for other restaurants including KFC and if you want to use their calculations, 6 hot wings = 12 pts

At least you have an idea of what it *might* be??? Hope this helps.

Here is the list in case you want to use it again.

http://www.***************.net/restaurants/index.html
grneyzjewl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 08:18 PM   #4  
I restore Teeth.

it not really illegal, but just rather inconvenient. Because it is a restaurant, it might not even need to calculate the calories. I think though, one buffalo wing cant kill you enjoy a few here and there.
veggielover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 02:01 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 160/122/120

Default Buffalo Wild Wings Info

This website has nutrition info for a bunch of restaurants:
http://www.dietfacts.com/fastfood.asp
Buffalo Wild Wings is on the list; you can just click on it and it should provide you with some information.
Goodbye Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 02:25 PM   #6  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodbye Chubby
This website has nutrition info for a bunch of restaurants:
http://www.dietfacts.com/fastfood.asp
Buffalo Wild Wings is on the list; you can just click on it and it should provide you with some information.
That site only provides information for the sauce, but it was a good try

I would just use the nutritional info for generic buffalo wings, which you could probably get from Calorie King, Fitday, or even use the KFC info. It doesn't have to be exact--as long as you have an idea, a few more or less calories in one night aren't going to undo all the work you've done.

As for the blackened chicken salad, you would have to compare ingredients. Some salads have tomatoes, cheese, heavy dressings, croutons, corn, black beans...just because it has the same name doesn't mean it's the same salad aside from the fact that it has chicken on it
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:16 AM   #7  

Default buffalo wild wings

go to the daily plate site to get nutritional info on bww and a zillion other restaurants. and by the way bww isnt quite as bad a s i thought it would be!
lgarcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:19 AM   #8  

Default bww

oh and they do have naked tenders, which are skinless and not fried. the person on the phone didn't know what they were talking about.
lgarcia is offline   Reply With Quote