Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2004, 10:26 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Default It's Thuuuuuuuuuursssday!!

Yay! I get the day off tomorrow, so I'm pretty excited

Whats up for the weekend? I'm working most of it (big suprise there!), and plan to get some rest in. And I'm going wear my pj's to work on Sunday, and when anyone asks what I'm dressed up as? I'm going to say "comfortable!" Heh. What are you guys going as? I'm sure this was brought up before.. but I have a horrible memory.

I am off to work! I'll ttyl!

-Aimee
Old 10-28-2004, 10:31 AM   #2  
Running Babe

Aimee: I want to be little red riding hood.... Geez, I haven't even bought a pumpkin yet, I'll probably do that today or on Sunday... I get my next day off on Thursday. It bites though, I got the 7th off and now we have a meeting in the evening... ah well, I should be okay.

I ate well yesterday, my points were low, I worked, the check-out computer didn't hate me yesterday (infact it was a lot worse to my co-workers). I have to get my costume tonight...

My brother once wore a sign that said "costume" and if people asked what he was he said "pretentious". I have to buy candy today for the trick or treaters. I figure I can give any leftovers to the food bank. I gotta run 6K tonight.

Cheers!

Ali
Old 10-28-2004, 01:22 PM   #3  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey Chicks:
I got up at 6:30 today made dh's lunch and conked out till after 12 I hate TOM
Aimee I totally love your jammies idea
We have a pumpkin and festive candle things and a stuffed chicken (DH's choice I think its going to be part of our year round decor) we haven't carved it yet.
I don't know what we're doing this weekend yet
Ali i would try that costume just to be able to say the answer!
I don't think we'll get trick or treaters so I'm not bringing any demon candy into the house
I was reading this thign about candy on another website and the man writing the article said to limit the candy your kids can have from trick or treating
(which I think is a decent idea) and people who responded went freakshow "it's their candy how can you take it away from them thats cruel yadda yadda" lets see let them enjoy some sweets then limit intake or let them have a sugar and transfats fest hmmm I know what i'd do
anywho i'll bbl
Old 10-28-2004, 02:04 PM   #4  
Running Babe

What is wrong with getting a parent to control their kids sugar intake. a kid doesn't need 10 mini-chocolate bars in one day so what's wrong with regulating it and perhaps getting a kid to eat an apple before a piece of chocolate?

Kierie: I have TOM too, and a bad bad back ache

Cheers!

Ali
Closed Thread