Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 10-25-2004, 08:00 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Monday Chat - October 25th

Good Morning !!

What a busy weekend, and very enjoyable. I must run because I have an 8:30 am meeting (I'm to old and tired for these things lol). And if they think I'm not having coffee before it, well they can go kiss my ring lol. So I will be back later to catch up.

Cathy I will email you

BBL
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 10:12 AM   #2  
CIN

Good Morning Ladies!
Hope everyone had a great weekend.

We drove to Atlanta..it was a perfect day for driving there and back yesterday........a 6 hour Golden Autumn drive! It was breath-taking at times!

I have a full work load today & Tuesday then have the old finger surgery at 12:30 Weds! I keep thinking about NOT doing it but I know after it heals ( 3 months) it will be well worth it!The first week it is the most painful and heavily bandaged......................You know what I am most concerned with? WHO will get all the decorations out in a timely manner for me for the Holidays? I actually THOUGHT ( dumb) about putting up the tree Tuesday Oh well!

I will check back later!

Cin~
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 10:23 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

Leenie - I'll be looking for an email from you hope you had some good coffee before that meeting!

Cin - so good to see ya girlie! I will be praying for your surgery on Wednesday. I say phooie on the decorations - you need to get this done and it only makes sense to do it in the year where you have already used up your deductible - those decorations with either get up or they won't. sounds like a good reason to cut down on the decorations this year anyway. glad you enjoyed your autumn drive!

We are expecting record highs again this week. It is the end of October right? cause taint nobody told the weather in Louisiana yet.

This morning we did the Monday morning Madness shuffle. I cannot find my car keys, which have my house key, office key and inner office keys on it. Had to grab my extra set of car keys to get to work and call and have one of the guys wait on me here at the office so I could get in. I don't know where those stupid keys are *sigh* sometimes I do not like Monday mornings - I'm usually more organized then this - but I did not know my car keys were missing. That reminds me - need to call the church to see if they turned up there.

Need to get to work

Hope everybody has a calm Monday - heck - I hope I have one!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 10:59 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

ok *breathing a big sigh of relief* they found my keys at church last night

everybody can quit looking now!

cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 02:19 PM   #5  
CIN

Hi Gals
Back from meeting number1!Whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 down 2 to go!

Cathy..glad you found your keys!

As far as decorations..last year we moved at Christmas and I didnt get the regular tree up.....remember? So this year I want the whole nine yards!

I am already hosting the salad portion of a Progressive dinner...expecting about 40 teens for salad Dec 5th so the decoration wheels are spinning.......they have appetizer before my salad at someone's house who lives in a MANSION! Their house and decorations are like something on a tour............mine will look more like the teens homes .........I will not let it intimidate me.................keep repeating !

See you all later.

Cathy.I finally drug out all the winter clothes and it is warm here too but NOT as warm as yours!

Later taters
Cin
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 06:09 PM   #6  

HI worked today

Off the rest of the week.....lots of homework today....today we a decorate for halloween....looks like it will warm up a bit at least before then....

Hope all is well!

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote