Old 10-21-2004, 12:27 PM   #1  
I wanna look like this

Default New girl with hair as black as ebony

Well, ok, not as black as ebony but close enough...

Hi everyone!

I just found the 3FC page today. I haven't been able to find any Danish forums with a fraction of this many people posting and being invovled, so I'm really glad I did!

I'm a 23 year-old med. student from Denmark (if you're thinking danish = blond - I'm of asian origin) who needs to lose around 20 lbs. Some of you might think that's nothing but none the less I've been struggling with does lbs. for a couple of years now, and I don't seem to get anywhere - well except up...

Was max. 130 in high school. 3 years ago after dieting down to 114, but stressing over school, emotional eating and a sweet tooth added some pounds which bummed me out an led to even more pounds. Yep, the vicious circle.

I've been eating healthy for 1½ weeks now and would like to (have to!) continue that.

Hope to find lots of new friends and support in here.

Best regards!
Kirsten

Last edited by Snow White; 10-21-2004 at 12:29 PM.
Snow White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 01:37 PM   #2  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Height: 5'11"

Welcome Kristin! Yep, those last lbs are the usual suspects. it's like they have been hanging around for so long they just won't budge. I'm there now. I know if I kick it up a notch or two it can happen, but it is hard to do with a busy schedule. I also am in school for nursing...so there are lots of weak moments..especially after an exam or before an exam! Good Luck to you in your quest to kick those last few lbs!
spillthebeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 03:48 PM   #3  

Hi Kirsten!

You've come to the right spot! This board is great with a lot of motivating people. I've only been on here a few weeks and I am so glad I joined.

I know how easy it is for the pounds to sneak up while you're in school, I just graduated and was so surprised when I realized how much I'd gained!

Good luck and keep in touch with us here! And check out the Gobble-Gobble challenge we have set up, there's still a month 'til Thanksgiving!
pinksandals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 04:18 PM   #4  
Movin' and Losin'

Hi, Kirsten! Welcome to the group! Looking forward to getting to know you. Good luck on your weight-loss journey!
jdoggmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 08:42 PM   #5  
Big-time loser

S/C/G: 306.6/247.2/156-164

Height: 5'8"

Welcome Kirsten!
jenicra is offline   Reply With Quote