Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2001, 12:24 PM   #1  

I am looking for other people who are using any of leslie sansones walking tapes?
Old 06-06-2001, 02:05 PM   #2  

Default Leslie Sansone Tapes

I use them! I love them!!

I have 4 of them, but my favorite is the walk off weight one.

I also recently got a pair of her walking shoes, they feel great. I ordered them from QVC.

Sheila
Old 06-06-2001, 03:00 PM   #3  

Default walk away the pounds?

Hi Sheila!

Did you order your tapes from Leslie's infomercial or from QVC? I have been thinking of ordering the Walk Away The Pounds set from her infomercial, I want to get back to walking, but I live in Phoenix and unless I go at 5a.m. it's just too darn HOT! Do you seem to get a good workout from the tapes? I have also seen some kind of belt that she uses to include upper body workout. Do you know anything about it? Thanks for any info!
Old 06-19-2001, 06:15 PM   #4  

I just ordered these tapes from the infomercial. They haven't arrived yet. But I too was wondering if this is a good workout. I have alot of weight to lose and walking in the heat and on the asphalt track is very hard on my knees.

The infomercial does offer a 30 day trial. I didn't know QVC had them. I will be checking that out too.

Could you rate the intensity of the walk/exercise?

Thanks, D
Old 06-21-2001, 08:22 PM   #5  

Default Leslie Sansones walking tapes

I to just ordered one of her tapes off the internet today... I ordered the 4 mile power walking tape... I bought one of her tapes at Best buy two weeks ago for under $9.00, and really liked it... The one I have is the two mile walk, and I feel like I'm getting a good work out.
Old 06-26-2001, 12:52 PM   #6  

Smile Tapes!

I just received Leslie's 3 mile power walk tape Saturday, and I really like it... The music isn't all that great, but you really get a work out!! I was sweating my little tail end off, but wasn't out of breath or fatigued... (ok, so I got a wee bit winded) I didn't have to get all dressed up either... Well, ok... I like to work out in the AM, so I hope y'all don't mind my saying, I didn't need a bra to work out to her tapes.. I got a good work out, that made me feel pretty good...
Closed Thread