Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 10-15-2004, 08:12 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wink Friday Chat - October 15th

Good Morning

I'm so glad its Friday yahooie, and boss free

Lets see, this weekend I have NO plans How about you?

Its a rainy day here in Joisey but the weekend is going to be nice. The tree's are bursting with color, the oranges are so flourescent. The prettiest is when the top of the tree is red, then on the way down orange, yellow and green... its beautiful. I think by the end of next week they will have almost peaked. And hopefully the rain won't take them down.

Well I got lots to do, so I'm gonna get some coffee, a 1/2 a whole wheat bagel and start my engine's

How's your world today.

Hope folks return soon
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 10:41 AM   #2  

Hey Leens don't be sad...it is the nature of the beast...people come and go....been there myself.

I barely slept last night between shift work and worry...I'm just like that.......Hubby says a little anxiety makes me perform better.

Had a quiet anniversary...my dd 12 went to the opera with her Gramma so Hubby and I stayed home as she is our babysitter....we are going to hook up not this weekend but next......I got some beautiful roses.

Have a great day everyone!

xoEliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 10:53 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

hey gang!

liz - roses sounds beautiful! and romantic! that was sweet of your dh! look forward to your weekend getaway!

leenie - wow you paint a beautiful picture! I can just see the colors and the trees and leaves you are talking about!

I think I have lots of plans this weekend. It is homecoming for my youngest ds so there is lots going on tonight at the football, and then the band is performing at a festival in the morning so I need to be there and watch him perform. Sunday is sunday school and church. I'm sure plenty of surprises will fall in between the things I know about but oh well, that's life with teenagers.

Busy at work. Still trying to catch up.

later gaters,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 01:46 PM   #4  
slow but steady

Default Good afternoon!

Well I have my weigh in tomorrow morning at Weight Watchers. It was a very hard week with Canadian thanksgiving. It made me realize that before Christmas comes I need to work on some control.
I plan on going shopping in the morning bright and early. I leave my kids at home with hubby and spend as much time out as I can.

Other then that.. I don't think I have any other plans??
Have a great day
♥ΠλΛ♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 03:00 PM   #5  

Just got home from helping in grade one! They are so cute at this age.

Dee Good for you taking some time for yourself....do you have good friends that are also staying home.....staying home in my mind is one of the hardest jobs.....can be lonely....I believe that it is easier for me to go to work then stay home full time.....I admire your strength....

Cathy yes the roses are lovely.....they are a beutiful spot amongst the mess.....which I have just accepted until Dec when I am done this course........still waiting for my first mark.

HI everyone! I'll check in later.

xoEliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 03:59 PM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi goils,

DEE !! Glad you made it. Oh do have fun shopping, I hope its for something fun. Most likely I'll be in the stores too. Its always something.

Cathy enjoy your weekend, it sounds very busy and fun.

Liz ROSES, nice, very nice

No plans for me yet this weekend. I am going to cook a few things for the week but thats about it. Laundry, cleaning, the usual

I'm looking forward to some sleep
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote