Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 10-04-2004, 08:24 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Monday Chat - October 4th

Good Morning !!

Got lots to do, but I will be back shortly

How was your weekend?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 10:34 AM   #2  

Hi gotta run! I have a major assignment due on friday and I am so behind........hope all is well. I worked all weekend.....last night went to church with the kids and we had a nice roast beef dinner together so that was nice.

Hope you are all having a great day!

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 11:04 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang!

looks like everybody is running as usual this morning. you know I'm running - busy at work - leaving in the morning with mom to go to Branson, Missouri. will be back sometime next tuesday afternoon on the 12th.

I will miss you guys dearly. I think I will have withdrawals from my computer and my guys - gone for 8 days. WOW!

hope everybody has a great week!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 12:56 PM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Cathy ENJOY !!!!!!

Hi Lizzy

I just came back from a 40 minute walk in the plant, so I'm figuring it was about 1 mile. As I'm walkling w/my friend Jackie we see what looked like a giant roach in the middle of the road, as we got closer to it, it stood on its hind legs/tail and was snapping its claws.

It was a crawfish, I was like eeeeeeew, and walked around it and Jackie was like OMG LOOK !!! its a LOBSTER haaaaaaaaaa !! she picks it up and brings it to a stream that runs thru the plant, which wasn't far from where we found him. How funny & gross is that. Made us chuckle.

Oh well....back to work
Old 10-04-2004, 03:19 PM   #5  
CIN

Default Howdeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hi Gals
Oh boy..Cathy we will miss you...you are always perky & happy! So is everyone else but especially you!

I have to go back to work in a few.had a nice weekend.went to a "Celebration Of Life Party"( Cancer survivor) they invited al the people who cared about them during the cancer to have dinner with them.they had everything from bear meat to Moose meat! Fried fresh fish..chicken.you name it!It was cool & crisp outdoors which is my kind of weather!I did eat one bite of bear.....like rich beef meat!

Cathy...have a ball girl......you deserve it and it will certainly be good for your Mother too! We will miss you.

I laughed when you wrote about Dillards....we have 3 and I seldom go.one right down the street but I went in Texas and came home with 3 pair of shoes,night gown & 4 tops! Traveled to Dallas and bought and didnt buy in my own neighborhood!

See you all later
Cin~
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 03:51 PM   #6  
Oooo Silly Me!

Hi Ladies!

Leenie - Heheheh sounds like you have had a very interesting day!

Liz - UGG! I know the feeling. I'm feeling so over whelmed and it's only been 2 weeks since school started. OOh and not to mention my sister has already mentioned I've got a B*tchy attitude LOL!

Cathy - Have fun on your trip and drive (or transport in any fun way) safely

CIN - Hey there! Sounds like it was a real emotional party. Almost like a reunion in a sense. It's great to be able to have that support there even after the fact. *big hugs*

It's been a busy weekend. I know I haven't been around. I basically locked myself in a room with the computer and hacked out some papers. Didn't do much, oh except I went to the races again <G> but that's nothing new hehehehe...

All is going well, definately feel the stress coming on. I'm debating on getting the flu shot that the univeristy is offering... I'm the worlds biggest chicken... ugg... hehehe

We shall see... I hope everyone is doing well... will write more later when I got time... I'm so frantic right now hehehe runnig in a million directions at once...

Catch you later!
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 04:37 PM   #7  

Hi just wanted to stop in and say hi . my name is jessica . looking for some friend s to help with my weightloss.
blondiewyandt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 06:52 PM   #8  

Hi.....just wanted to pop in to say hi....still hanging in there.

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 08:57 PM   #9  
Walking by faith

Smile Good evening ladies

Just a quick hello to everyone; and bye to Cathy You'll be missed!

Welcome Jessica You've come to a great place to get support.
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 01:46 AM   #10  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Hi Jessica and Welcome !!

Glad your joining us. Its a small group but cozy nonetheless. What WL program are you following if any?

April, good to see you !!

Joanne whats shakin chick? whatcha up to lately and how is the foot?

SueMarie, don't be afraid of the flu shot, believe me, there's nobody more chicken than me when it comes to muscle shots, BUT!!! last year for the first time in eions I got the shot and OMG I didn't even know she was done, you don't feel a thing. The needles are so teeny, its wonderful !!! AND it beats getting sick (and everyone around you), God only knows what strains are out there these days. Can't be to careful.

Cin, your dinner sounds wonderful, not only the food, but especially the company

Well here I sit, can't sleep. OY! Its gonna be a long day at work. I was sleeping fine until DD woke me and then I started thinking about work and the new boss that will be there in a few weeks. Quite frankly I'm very nervous, he is only out of the military 3 years, and this is his 2nd job... I met him and he IS very militant. SHOOT, I don't need this. I think he has personality conflicts at his job now and thats why he's looking. I could be wrong, but the first impression is usually the strongest and he did seem like a drill sargent. PLUS he can't dress, he wore a gray suit with brown shoes....oy!!! His wife must have been mad at him to let him go to an interview like that LOLOL He is kinda cute though, it would be nice to have some eye candy for a change lol, but not in a uniform Soooooooo here I am WIDE awake

Guess I'll start the daily thread LOL.