Old 09-27-2004, 09:51 AM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default Monday Dawn of A Fresh start

brb
Old 09-27-2004, 10:01 AM   #2  
Running Babe

Hey all,

I had kinda bad eating weekend... I was close to binging but didn't, but I am so unbelievably stressed grrr... but though my eating wasn't perfect, I didn't binge, but I did have dessert two nights in a row

Anyway, here are the things stressing me right now.

1). my cycle and hormones are completely out of whack right now and I am spotting like crazy.

2). my parents are having bad financial problems right now. So I have borrowed a lot to help them out (my dad;s business went under). Now they're selling their house (the house I grew up in) and I will need to help them find a place to rent and move. So this whole situation is stressing me and making me sad.

3). My work situation.... The MPs just gave themselves 10% raises, now it will mean more strikes and what not which means no money for me for strike days

4). I have a colpolscolpy tomorrow (think of it as an extended pap smear)

Anyhoo, all these things are kind of happening at once and for some reason I am just feeling really overwhelmed.

Well as long as my references come trhough I have the second job which will help out lots. I hope I get it

Sorry to complain... I just needed to write everything out for myself to see. Also sorry to be all negative, I know it's short-term...

Aimee: I am glad you had fun in Seattle!!

Cheers!

Ali
Old 09-27-2004, 11:50 AM   #3  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Ali
No Worries hon you have ALOT of crap going on if you need to vent VENT!
Eventually (not to sound trite) It will work out I have had some similar parental issues so if you need to chat PM me
My eating was complete crap
Saturday Bfast I did great except we waited hours and hours to each lunch and then got wraps (no mayo for me) I had capicola salami and cheese and then we bought junk food b/c we were having peeps over
dinner was
2 cheese doodles 2 slices of pizza and 2 scoops of vanilla icecream with choc syrup sprinkles and whipped cream
Yesterday not much better
Breakfast I made an egg salsa a 40%less fat tortilla chips strata ofcourse I only had fullfat cheddar
it was about 450 calories so not bad but not my usual either
LUNCH? oh you mean 1/2 a funnel cake 1/2 an italian ice and 3 sips of lemonade
yea
Dinner was pretty healthy went out with the girls and had a mediteranead chicken wrap with chicken and roasted red peppers not much dressing
But Did I forget to mention the Chocolate cream pie?
A friend of ours dropped it off Saturday night after my friends left
so around midnight we indulged It was the one thing all weekend that was worth it
but we're bringing ppl in to finish the pie b/c theres NO WAY the 2 of us will

Grams in PA so I have the week to myself
I'm going to the city friday to visit a girlfriend so that will be fun
I will bbl
Aimee I wanna go shopping with you!
Old 09-27-2004, 01:29 PM   #4  
Running Babe

Kierie: I didn't have the best weekend either. Friday I had dinner at my FIL's place and had a big meal. Then on Sat I had a big meal and yesterday I noshed on grapes, not the worst by any means and it wasn't a full blown binge, but I was hungrier than usual. I know I am not alone with the finance thing. I'll explain things in a PM.

Cheers!

Ali
Old 09-27-2004, 02:10 PM   #5  

Hey all! I didn't have the greatest weekend, either-why is it that weekends are so tough? I did make it our running one of the days though....and will try to today as well-I am home from work because the little one have vomiting and diarrhea-ugh.....of course, being home make me want to eat eat eat!!! I just had lunch-leftover homemade LF pizza and salad. I'm on track for today so far....
Old 09-27-2004, 02:26 PM   #6  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

I can't even get food into my mouth today
fever feelin ick NO NOT POTENTIALLY PG TOM is just finishing up
I think When I take care of my gram I don't give myself time to feel better
Lori do you have a recipe for the LF pizza?
Tonight if I get off my lazy rump we're having burritos ala my cooking thin cookbook
they better be good!
OH! On the picture front
I tried to upload my pics to ofoto
those sneaky photographers have them on the cd in application form
so I'm going to download the software
and ATTEMPT AN EXTRACTION (insert evil Doctor laugh here)
Dammit I want to share!
eithe that or i will see if we can borrow a scanner for a bit
hmph!
Ali I wrote you back babes
Oh PS the dish i put on the recipe thread Darn easy its a lazy recipe Just use a deeper pan than I did
Old 09-27-2004, 03:41 PM   #7  
Eve's Mom

Ali - I feel your pain!! I know all about the female probs. I have also dealt with the parent/finance issues - my dad took my mom to court a couple of years back so he could cut off alimony. He won, so that left mom high and dry and we had to sell the house and put her in an apt. It's been stress ever since!! Worrying about her $ running out, etc. All I can say is that this too will pass, and in the meantime, try to get the time in there that you need for yourself even if it's a hot bath or going for a walk every night. If you don't, you'll forget yourself and go crazy!!

Hey Kier - so is your Gram staying with you and DH or are you staying at thier place?? Def take some time to recover!!!

Lori - congrats on the run!! Taht is better than nothing

Well....12 days to the wedding and counting. I am starting to get anxious. I had my niece's baptism reception at my house on Sunday and that got me into company mode - we had about 40 people in our house!! YIKES!! Anyway, this week is my final dress fitting, so we'll see how that goes. I have lost a couple lbs for sure -I feel better. But I won't officially weight til later in the week.

OH Ill post our engagment photo!

BBL
Old 09-27-2004, 08:00 PM   #8  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Belle no she doesn't live with us
we live in the same town as my mom so I go over there daily
Old 09-27-2004, 09:47 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Well! I ate like CRAP today, but I exercised! Not much, I hiked up my hill, which is straight up for 1.5 km's, takes me about 20-25 minutes and I sweat like a PIG! *insert oinking noise here* And then I was so tired and hungry after my little hike, I downed an ice cream bar... it tasted pretty good, but I need to lose like 5 pounds STAT! I bought these new pants, sooo nice, and I put them on this morning, and they are just a LITTLE too tight to wear, grrr!

You guys had a busy day on here! I never get on during the day, unless I stay home from work. I need to rethink my whole working thing. This retail crap just isn't working out, I've been told I should model.. so.. I'm almost considering it. Is that crazy? Am I fashionable enough? I dunno... it's just an idea really.

Ali - I hope you get that second job, and I think we should go beat up those MP's, If all gov officials took a 10% pay cut they would still be rich and our country would be in a better situation. You just wanna smack them eh?

Kierie - I'm down for some shopping, I love love to shop! I'm a weird shopper though, like when I was on my search for those black low rise pants.. I went into the store, asked the clerk, if she said no, I left. Of course when I got into Old Navy I dug thru the 10 dollar table for cute t-shirts (I ended up with one SUPER cute one it says "Kings Country Swim Team" I'm a swimmer so yah.. its good). And at Sephora? I tried everything in site, and would have loved to try some eye makeup.. but I was going out for dinner afterwards, and had to look semi good. Mmmm... shopping!
Old 09-27-2004, 10:11 PM   #10  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

aimee I shop like a shark I go in see what I want and pounce.
I was shopping with my girls yesterday but I wasn't buying and that gets old
we went into nonvoluptuous chick stores mind you it was offered but I didn't want to get tempted to buy
The Tshirt sounds cute! what color is it?
Closed Thread