Old 09-25-2004, 07:08 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Smile Weekend Chat - Sept 25, 26

Good Morning,

Finally a day to do what I need to do....clean

Whatcha all doing this weekend, any plans?

I'm off to get me some coffee. BBL

Hugs
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 11:34 AM   #2  

Good morning ladies!

I'm spending time with my DD today. We're going to do some shopping and just hang out. There is a big "Homeland Military Celebration" in town, but I don't know if were are going to that. There is supposed to be 30,000 people in our little town of 6700...yikes.

I hope everyone has a safe OP day

Hugs!
Jules
Loozingme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 12:10 PM   #3  
The Princess O' Pets

Well I had a poopy non-OP afternoon yesterday and we can blame KFC for that, that dang coleslaw I LOVE IT!!! And this morning I woke up and watched The Bridges Of Madison County...so now I am totally depressed and ready to clean the house!! Man that movie will kill you! But time to move on to the house and get some of this stuff done!! TTFN!!! and back to OP today!

Hi Leenie!!!
Hi Jules!!!
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 01:24 PM   #4  
Head Princess

Well, I survived my birthday! Yippee! Look for a picture of me all gothed out soon. We only got to take 2 pics before the camera battery died. Dang!

Today is a b-day party for a 9-year-old PIT (Princess in Training) and then dinner with my parents and then maybe a movie. We're going to bed early to be all rested up for crabbing! Yah-hoo!

Karen - Sophie got so big! And the running is going well. I actually didn't want to stop yesterday so I ran a little bit extra when we were cooling down. But - wow - my quads were sore and my butt is so not firm that I felt like it needed a bra!

Have a great weekend all!

p.s. to whoever wanted my clam chowder recipe, it's in the recipe section under soups.
StarPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 07:30 PM   #5  
Baby Steps

Leenie: Have fun cleaning. I've got to do some of that tomorrow. ICK!

Jules: The military celebration sounds like fun. We just came back from a civil war reenactment. It was SO cool!

Star: Congrats on the running. You'll have that butt firmed up in no time.

Well, no OP day for me today and even last night was all messed up. Knew it would be. We were at the reenactment and I just didn't take the time to worry about carbs and such. And the walking. OMG my legs and feet are sore!! Been on my feet from 7:00 am (well, 6:00 if you count the second I got up...but if not counting the 1 1/2 hour drive there and back) til 5:00. LOTS of walking. So some of that got worked off. The WI was kind to me yesterday. And tomorrow I'll be back OP. Why not tonight you ask? Cuz I'm not hungry for supper. lol.
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote