Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2004, 12:49 AM   #1  
New Mommy

Question Started WW today, and I have a question.

Today was my first meeting. The problem I am having is figuring out what to eat tomorrow. I need to do some grocery shopping, etc tomorrow evening, BUT dh and I will be paying bills tomorrow around noon (he works second shift). We usually eat out on Fridays. Where can I go?????? Also, I make out a weekly menu, but don't know where to start now that I have joined WW. Do any of you have an example of a weekly menu at your house? And, how does everyone in your family eat what you do, or do you fix something different for them?? Thanks!
Old 09-24-2004, 01:39 AM   #2  

For eating out I sometimes go to Subway or Quiznos for their low-fat subs. I love sushi and sashimi and think that is a pretty good choice. I never go for Chinese anymore, but some people have it figured out and pizza is too many points for me too.
If you go to a restaurant where you can get a good soup, that might be an idea, or soup and 1/2 sandwich, hold the mayo sort of thing. Other than that a simple, plain burger might work. Good luck.
Old 09-25-2004, 09:52 AM   #3  
14 lbs to go!!

Go to Applebee's and count the points!
Old 09-25-2004, 10:10 AM   #4  
Cowboy Up Chick

www.dwlz.com (go to Restaurants she has over 300 with points)

www.calorieking.com

www.dietfacts.com

also check the internet for a website most places have nutritional information listed.
Closed Thread