Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2001, 02:44 PM   #1  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

Lightbulb

Hi Cynthia!

I just checked out your homepage! Wonderful job!! such great detail. I admire you for putting it out into the world for all to see. That takes alot of courage.

Question for ya: did you used to belong to this thread in 1999? You seem familier Back then my nick was Charbar. Since then I've had my dd and weigh my weight before joining WW... atleast I've lost my pregnancy weight. If you are not the Cynthia I'm thinking of sorry...

Dana
www.digitalsara.com
Old 05-01-2001, 09:07 PM   #2  
Find a Way

Thanks for taking the time to check out the page! I remember Charbar, I've been posting here since 1998. I lost over 60 and then put it right back on. This time I'm willing to do ALL the work necessary to get to goal and stay there. I've been Cynthia, Mountain Woman, and Persistent Chick.

Congrats on being a mommy, I'm sure you'll get that pesky weight off.
Old 05-01-2001, 09:33 PM   #3  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

I thought it might be you Is there anyone else left from back then? Ever since I've had Sara my memory has been so bad.. I dont' remember everyone's name. I remember Max.. have you heard from him?

I'm back to my starting weight again... oh well.. here we go again

What do you think of the new WW program?

Dana
Old 05-08-2001, 11:53 PM   #4  
Find a Way

Max posted to the 100+ a few times once it was revived, but we haven't heard from him in a long time. Same with Mare. Setina posts as she is able. She's still having the migraine problems and other illnesses, poor thing.
Old 05-09-2001, 11:59 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 265/238/140

Height: 5'5"

Default I thought it was you!

Cynthia,

I don't know if you remember me, but I used to post to a thread with you, Setina, Susannah, Maureen, Diana, etc. This was about 2 -3 years ago, and I believe it was the "countdown to 225" thread where we started. When I checked out your homepage, I thought "I think that is the same Cynthia" Because I think you had pictures that we were able to access back then. But, then your profile said member since 2001, and I thought it couldn't be you. I have joined the "countdown to 225" thread again. I have been looking for some of the old gang!

Kathi
Old 05-09-2001, 08:27 PM   #6  
Getting back on track!

Hi Dana and Kathi!!!!!!!!!

I have missed you both! Dana, I was wondering how you were doing and your dd. How old now? I think the last time we were in touch you had just found out you were pregnant.

Kathi-Whats up with you girll?

Cynthina you are a sweetie...I decided to lurk tonight and I am glad I did. I got some more medication yesterday so hopefully I can shake this migraine soon..I have had this one for 2 weeks straight now.

I will be back soon......that's your warning

Setina
Old 05-09-2001, 10:51 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 265/238/140

Height: 5'5"

Default Setina!

I am so glad that you are still lurking around here at 3FC.

I still have you in my e-mail address book under "watermelon". Now, that Ihave found some "familiar faces" I feel like I have come Home again.

Have you "talked" with Susannah lately? I was e-mailing here for awhile (my friends hired her friend in their restaurant- long story!) but when I started to slip back into my old ways I basically stopped contact with all those positive influences! I sent her an e-mail, but haven't gotten a response, and thought that it might be because she has a different e-mail address or something. I know that she had a group going for awhile called the T.E.A. room, but I haven't seen that on the boards either.

How are you doing? I am sorry to hear that you are still plagued by those pesky migraines. You were always such a positive and uplifting influence, that it was hard when you would "disappear" due to your headaches. If you haven't figured it out already, I have fell off the wagon with a "THUD!". And am basically starting back at square one. But, at least I am starting back, right?

Well, I hope to "see" a lot of you! Feel better!

Kathi
Old 05-09-2001, 11:12 PM   #8  
Getting back on track!

Hi Kathi-

I lost touch with her too. I hope she comes back and Amy too.....
I am right there with you girl...they put me on some preventative meds for my migraines and I started gaining weight like crazy and then got depressed and when my thyroid meds ran out I just quit taking me. I have still kept off 44.5 pounds but it makes me want to cry since I had lost almost 130 but that was just a detour and I am back on the right road again. Start posting on 100+ 2 go! Sheri is there too. It's great to have the old gang back again.

My email changed to
[email protected]
Yes I still collect watermelon
Closed Thread