Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2004, 08:41 AM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default Tgif

Oh My God I just got up
its after 8:30 here on the East Coast. . .need a new alarm clock!
DH still asleep love men don't you?
I planned out my meals for the day and if amidst my desk mess I can find my WW stuff I can count the points.
I was goign to bring my aerobics tape over. . . but I'm going out tonight with the girls so I'm thinking that so my lazy but doesn't have to change I'll do toning today and just get up early b4 we leave tommorrow and do a tape
Anyway lol
DH and I did the mad grocery store dash last night. . .we watched Will and grace and then Ran like **** through the grocery store
How many points do you burn pushing a loaded grocery cart at lightening speed?
Off to the Showers lol bbl
Kierie
Old 09-17-2004, 09:32 AM   #2  
Running Babe

I watched survivor and the Apprentice last night... I was good, tons of junk food and all I had was one tiny kraft caramel squares... ah the best Halloween candy ever

Anyhoo, one of my friends is having a 'toy', lotion and lingerie tupperware type party on Tuesday... should be fun!!

Kierie: my BF is always asleep when I leave. I do kiss him goodbye though.

Belle: Back yet? Are you happy Kalan won?

Cheers!

Ali
Old 09-17-2004, 10:53 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

I missed all TV last night! I called my friend after work, like planning, to meet her at the mall, because I needed to buy a birthday present.. like we had planned, and then we were going to go pick up the parts for my car, with her discount.. as we had planned. Anyways, all this planning and she was in Surrey with her boyfriend who dumped her this week. I don't understand girls!! So I spent the entire night trying to find someone with a discount for the parts I need, no luck. So I have to come up with an extra 150 bucks for a stupid part! I had a bad day yesterday Not only that, my new sweater pulled apart up the seam in the arm. I was happy to be in bed last night, if that weren't bad enough, I have PMS, so I cried all night long too, heh. I'm better today..

My aunt has those "f*ckerware" parties as she calls them, I haven't been to one, and definitely not one of hers.. heh.. Let me know all about the party, I'm definitely curious what they are like.

And I'm not done complaining... hehe.. yesterday really was THAT bad.. so my shoes gave me two HUGE HUGE blisters on my heels, and now I can't wear anything BUT sandles.. Grrr!

I'm done now! I wonder how men can sleeping thru almost anything, but then sometimes the most little things wake them up.. My boyfriend works nights, so he's never even home when I get up for work, so I can be as loud as I want in the morning. And I am, I turn on ALL the lights, I watch the news, but make sure I can hear it from the bathroom as I do my hair.. heh.

Wow, I think I'm done now.. hope ya'll have a great day, and just think.. It's ALMOST the weekend!!

-Aimee
Closed Thread