Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2004, 12:30 PM   #1  

Default I Learned Something Last Night

Yesterday I wanted to cook some SF/FF pudding for dessert. But told myself no because I didn't want to make a habit of it. So I didn't make it. Well as I sat and watched tv in the evening (snack time on flex) I was craving something sweet. So I finally gave in and popped some popcorn...........Nope that didn't do it. So I had a bowl of shredded wheat.................Nope still munchy. So I finally went to bed to read so I wouldn't munch anymore.

I would have been so much better off making the dang pudding. I would of had it, been done and satisfied. Minus all the other stuff.

So guess I'll be cookin some puddin when I get home tonight
Old 09-15-2004, 12:43 PM   #2  
Running Babe

Shel: heya, just remember everyone's weight loss journey is filled with trial and error. It takes time to find the right balance so no worries, just say it was a learning experience.

Cheers!

Ali
Old 09-15-2004, 02:43 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

I love those puddings too and try my best to be good when I make them. Next time you can always make some have little and then give the rest away.. my kids will eat it up faster than me so that helps.
Old 09-15-2004, 02:57 PM   #4  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Yeah, sometimes caving and having a limited amount of the thing you REALLY want is better than spending the night snacking on several OP foods and never feeling satisfied - been there - done that!
Old 09-15-2004, 03:42 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by spryng
I love those puddings too and try my best to be good when I make them. Next time you can always make some have little and then give the rest away.. my kids will eat it up faster than me so that helps.

Oh I only eat 1 serving of it. I just didn't want to get into the habit of having them every night like I did on Flex when I would have a dessert every night. See when I was on flex I would always have 2-4 pts for a snack around 8:00 every night. After reading Core I figured well if I didn't "NEED" it then it's just a habit and you shouldn't have it.

But it's so much better to just have it than the 5 other things you have in it's place trying to make up for missing that snack.

I guess I discovered last night that I do "NEED" that night-time snack.
Closed Thread