Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2004, 01:25 PM   #1  

Default Favorite TV show?

I LOVE trash TV................my kids go to bed by 8:00om and watch out TV! I LOVE Nip/Tuck, North Shore, The OC, The Bachelor...............you name it......LOL!
Old 09-07-2004, 01:52 PM   #2  
PurpleSunshine

I love the OC,ER,Third Watch, Cold Case and lately I've gotten into One Tree Hill - it is very similar to THE OC -
Old 09-07-2004, 02:45 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

I love reality shows! LOL (yes I'll admit it, lol) I am addicted to Big Brother and Amazing Race right now and I can't wait until Survivor starts again! But I also Love CSI (the original one) (several HBO shows, like 6 ft under and the sopranos) and I love enterainment news shows, like E! News Live and such to find out what the stars are up to. Oh, and I like my day time soaps too (ABC ones)
Old 09-07-2004, 02:53 PM   #4  
Cowboy Up Chick

Spryng, I too love BB and AR. I also know what is going to happen tonight on BB. I have the spoiler site. LOL!

Well obviously I love BB and AR. I love The Apprentice (starts soon) and L&O, NYPD (last season this year), CSI Miami and 2 1/2 Men.
Old 09-07-2004, 08:46 PM   #5  

YES............forgot about the Apprentice and American Idol too................
Old 09-08-2004, 08:58 AM   #6  

OK: Here's my fall line-up: 24, American Idol, ER - those are my steadfast programs I don't liek to miss. Other than that TLC - Trading Spaces, In A Fix, Clean Sweep are my fill-in shows.

I have been following the Amazing Race the past few weeks, but missed the ending last night due to a phone call

I have a Bible study on Monday nights and a Bible class on Wednesday's, so those nights are out. The weekends are always up in the air . . . .
Old 09-09-2004, 01:49 PM   #7  

Height: 5'7"

How on earth did I miss this? I LOVE TV!! I will readily admit to being a reality TV junkie ... get sucked in within the first week. I love American Idol, really enjoyed My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance for some weird reason, and I liked Paradise Hotel last season too.

Next favorite is all the TLC shows like those mentioned: Trading Spaces, In a Fix, Clean Sweep, etc. Not too big on the wedding and baby shows for some reason though.

And I LOOOOOVE Seinfeld reruns!
Old 09-09-2004, 02:07 PM   #8  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

I am a WB junkie....I LOVE 7th Heaven, Everwood, Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, and now there is another getting ready to start called Mountain or something. I am not into the reality shows. Don't know why, just not.
Old 09-10-2004, 09:18 PM   #9  

SURVIVOR is a family favorite for us. We won't even answer the phone while it is on. Hopefully, they will start putting some of the prior seasons out on DVD. I also like Extreme Makeover and another one along the same lines with doctors from Miami Plastic Surgery...a cable channel, but I can't remember which. I also watch lots of TLC shows....my husband laughs at me because after Clean Sweep I'll start tossing things out. It's a great incentive for cleaning!!! Airline is another good one as well.

Fun post!
Old 09-10-2004, 10:38 PM   #10  
Janette

West Wing, CSI - no matter what city, Monk, Cold Case Files & HGTV
Old 09-11-2004, 08:24 AM   #11  
14 lbs to go!!

I love all of the Home Improvement shows and also the MTV Reality shows like the Osbournes, Nick and Jessica, and the Assistant. SNIP SNIP
Old 09-11-2004, 11:21 AM   #12  
Cowboy Up Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_rowland
....ER ...
Did you hear Noah Wylie is done after this season?
Old 09-11-2004, 06:29 PM   #13  
This time I'll do it!!

The only reality show I like is "Amish in the City", I love "Everybody Loves Raymond", "King of Queens", & Seinfeld reruns. I love those fashion makeover shows (not the Extreme Makeover ones, though) & HGTV shows, sometimes the cooking shows depending on who's on.
Old 09-12-2004, 10:49 AM   #14  

I like most of the Food network shows (go figure), BB,AR, Survivor (notice a trend), Stargate (both of them) and now I am HOOKED on the West Wing..it has actually gottne me really interested in politics....whch is a good thing.
Old 09-13-2004, 12:16 PM   #15  

Kelly - I just read that - too bad, he is the last of the original cast

7th Heaven and Everwood have start their season tonight.
Closed Thread