Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2004, 04:50 PM   #1  

Question Sun Slim

Hello Everyone....I was wondering if any of you had tried the Sun Slim diet? I read all the info on the internet and Diet reviews and it looks good! I really wanted to buy the book but you can only download it on your pc. I am a book kinda gal. Please let me know if any of you have tried this...I just joined a gym and I am looking for a good eating plan. I am not looking to loose 20pds in a wk just healthy!!! Thanks in advance!! Love this place!!
Old 09-02-2004, 05:22 PM   #2  
it's always something

Hi Smiley10, welcome to 3FC!

All of the reviews I can find are on sites that get paid to promote the program. You'll notice that when you click the link to go to the actual site, the link is through ********* which is a service that tracks links and purchases, then pays the originating site a commission. For this reason, I would not trust anything those sites say. They aren't really reviews, they are advertisements.

The sunslim diet is an ebook you purchase for $24.95. The site is filled with red flags, and I personally would not buy the plan.

Instead, I would highly recommend that you consider a plan that is well known to be effective, safe, and healthy. I love that you have joined a gym and that your goal is getting healthy Have you considered a diet and exercise program such as Eating for Life / Body for Life by Bill Philips? We have a thread in our General Diet Plans forum for this program, and the program has a great reputation.
Old 09-02-2004, 09:20 PM   #3  

Thank you Suzanne! It's so nice when someone else can see things that another person would not! Thats what makes this board so awesome! Where can I find the links etc...for folks doing the Body for Life?
Old 09-02-2004, 10:27 PM   #4  
it's always something

Thanks!

Here is the general diet plans forum: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10

You'll see a large thread for the August Eating for Life / Body for Life. They may start the September thread before you get there, though, so look for that one

Good luck!
Closed Thread