Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2004, 09:58 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Default It's Almost Friday!

Thank Goodness!!!! I am so completely exhausted that sitting here hurts, and I just want to close my eyes.. but I better not, because I'd be out for about 4-5 more hours. The good news is that I have most of the weekend off!! The bad news is that I have to take my car in to the dealership for my appointment at 8:20am tomorrow But I assure you, I will be coming home for a nap! Silly cars! I have a 3 year old car and it keeps making the worst noises, I don't even drive to work anymore.

Wow! I babble a lot! So what are you all up to this weekend? I'm hoping to get some sun in during this last weekend of summer (Vancouver is supposed to be sunny! ) It's hard to believe summer is over already, where the heck did the time go?!?
Old 09-02-2004, 11:11 AM   #2  
Running Babe

I know, I am glad my weekend isn't stacked with plans asides from the cleaning/unpacking and running. I do have a birthday party Saturday night and that should be fun.

Sorry about your car... wow it's 3 years old? eek... hopefully it's something under warrenty.

Yeah I have heard you have had amazing weather this summer... John (my bro) has been enjoying it immensly...

Cheers!

Ali
Old 09-02-2004, 11:31 AM   #3  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Morning Ish Ladies
Hi Swim Sorry about your car! its going to be gorgeous here too DH ANd I are going To a Wedding so it should be fun and maybe we'll wander philadelphia on Sunday
Ali your weekend sounds alot like my usual one! THe party should be fun
We hit the grocery last night and now I have new stuff to play with
For lunch I'm going to marinate some veggies in Lawrys garlic and herb and toss it with some pasta.
and for dinner! I'm making WW pasta E fagioli its 3 pts I hope its good
bbl
Kier
Old 09-02-2004, 10:23 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Wowsers, I got some news on my weekend! I have to WORK, I get Friday off, and then I work Saturday, I'm pretty excited.. I'd do a dance but I'm busy plotting ways to never go back to work again.

Quick vent.. I am filling in at another store, and they want to have me transfer to the store, and get promoted, which sounds good right? Only I will be getting less hours at the same pay.. great promotion. Anywho! I told my assistant manager (at my home store) that my priorities lay with them, and I will give up shifts at the store where I am filling in hours if they need me. So she gives me tons of shifts and I cancel some shifts at the other store, and THEN she was acting like I was slacking off all day!! I accomplished a LOT and was treated like crap... GRRR! I had a cranky day, I don't know when I've actually been THIS cranky before!

Okay, positive, positive positive!! Ali - did your brother tell you how crazy hot it's been? It's been unseasonably hot, about 30-35 almost everyday in the summer. You know, I'm liking being in my mid-20's, there isn't that rush to go out every weekend. I remember being 18-19 and feeling the need to go out... now I enjoy sleeping in, going to sleep early, and just hanging out with people casually. I'm such a talker sometimes, but I'm better at complaining! Take care Gals!
Closed Thread