Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2004, 08:15 AM   #1  
Running Babe

Default Monday

Morning All,

Hope all is doing well, I had an okay weekend. I had a treat meal on Saturday and ended up having some pizza last night (I fit it in in my points though). My weight has seemed to have gone down so I am anxious to know how i did and WI tomorrow.

Cheers!

Ali
Old 08-30-2004, 12:32 PM   #2  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Hello!

Hi, Ali!! It's quiet on the thread today, but maybe it'll pick up later. Congrats on fitting the pizza into your points. Sometimes I struggle with that and then the whole points thing goes right out the window. Did you have any symptoms that caused you to get checked for hypoglycemia? I'm a different kind of hypo--a hypochondriac , but sometimes I get the shakes or headache-y when I'm hungry, but I think that's pretty normal.

I started school today. As suspected, I AM the oldest person in my classes, but that's OK, perhaps the children will look to me for guidance. I think the classes will be challenging, but nothing I can't handle. Unfortunately, school in the morning means I work late in the evening, so I'll be stuck here until 7 pm. But, I'm grateful that my employer will let me do something like that and pay for me to go to school. It's a good thing.

Well, I have a huge document just waiting to be converted from WordPerfect to Word, so I better hop to it. See ya!
Old 08-30-2004, 12:46 PM   #3  
Running Babe

Jess: passing out That was the number one symptom, but I have learned other things... It explains a lot of my nasty sugar cravings I used to get. I also get *****y without regular food. I know what it's like to go to a class full of 18 year olds and be in your mid-20s. It's not too bad, but sometimes when they acted 18, I used to get annoyed... Try just eating regularly every three hours or so. It will keep headaches at bay usually.

Cheers!

Ali
Old 08-30-2004, 12:57 PM   #4  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey Ladies
Foodwise this weekend I had 2 days that started good but ended bad
I think I have a cure for that tho
I found my WW stuff and am giving it a crack

Ali woohoo Skinny Lady I'm proud of you!
Jess I have been there says the 28 year old graduate.
A they won't realize you're older
Byes they are going to be wierd but it won't be as bad as you think it will probably be fun
C they will probably be in awe of you b/c you are more experienced

I have to change my goal for the BBC b/c I wI this weekend and I'm back up to 200
I'm ok with that because Now I have a tool instead of trying to wing it
I suck at winging weight loss
so my BBC goal is going to be 195
Old 08-30-2004, 01:01 PM   #5  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

One thing I am proud of
LAst night we had chinese for dinner with my fam and my mom piled the plates
usually Id have the plate clean I left Most of the Lomein and all of the rice!
small victory but I'll take it
Old 08-30-2004, 01:12 PM   #6  
Eve's Mom

hI girls! I had an OK weekend. I actually journalled EVERYTHING, and that was through a bridal shower (Jack and Jill) . I had a BLAST! It was so worth it. I got lots of great loot but moreso it was fun to have people together My cousin came with her husband and four kids (they live in my neighbourhood but I NEVER see them).

Anyway, the damage was within points (I used 20 flexpoints!) but not as bad as it could have been. The great part was that I honestly counted every single point!! yay me!!!

Ali - good luck on WI tomorrow! My fingers and toes are crossed for you!!

Jess - hey woman! What are you taking? I start my class on Sept 15 - problem is, Ill be out of town for work, so I have to e-mail the prof and ask for notes on the first day - how lame am I!! I too have the employer paid education thing going on! B/F is also taking his MBA courses this fall (2 this sem) so we'll be busy with the wedding, work, courses, etc....better now than when we have three kids running around!

Kieri - Yay for you pulling our your WW stuff! I am a self proclaimed WW freak. I know that I won't be able to pull off a program in whole without WW. I like to have that control. And really, their success rate is better than average, and my doctor is an advocate, so how can I go wrong?

Just under 6 weeks to the wedding. Thursday is my dress fitting so I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that I fit OK.

I cant wait for WI on Wednesday! Iam actually looking forward to it (weird).

TTNF chicks. BB at lunch.
Old 08-30-2004, 02:18 PM   #7  
Running Babe

Kierie: ya, I am debating changing my goal too. I'd just like to be in the 150s again before the challenge ends, not unreasonable I don't think. Yah for picking up your WW stuff again... I love the program... even if I try other things, it's been the ONLY program I could stick with.

Belle: Awesome for journalling at such an event. You're doing a great job

I have a date on Friday and a bday party on Saturday. I think I'll treat myself on Friday and be very careful at the birthday party. Weird I know, but I am bring a salad anyway, and I can have a small sliver of cake to be social. BTW everyone, as I have mentioned I am kind of abstaining from Alcohol right now, I am nervous about Saturday. I plan to drive there so it won't be an issue, but I know my friends like me to participate (no worries, I never drink and drive)... I just wish alcohol wasn't always the centrepiece you know, like I enjoy hanging out with them, but basically I can live without alcohol kind of deal. I NEVER feel like I deprive myself when I don't drink either anymore. Sorry to rant.

Cheers!

Ali
Old 08-30-2004, 02:36 PM   #8  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Ali
Have a diet coke with a slice of lime No one will know its not a rum and coke Just remember to make your own
Belle wedding girlie!!!!! I'm soo excited for you i'm bouncing you will be gorgeous no matter what you stunning # you
I think I'm going to wait a while before I start counting activity points to see if i can jump start ye olde matabolism
off to throw lunch together
then I have a date with Richard simmons!
Love
Kierie
Closed Thread