Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2004, 07:06 PM   #1  

Default About sharing the new WW Core Program

We know a few people have shared the new core program here, and it's also spreading like wildfire on email lists across the net. However, we're all familiar with Weight Watchers legal department and how they are quick to shut down websites that publish copyrighted info. Therefore, we do ask that you don't copy the new plan word for word.

You are allowed to discuss it, share tips, even share parts of the plan within a single post. But, do not include the full plan in a single post, and do not copy anything word for word. Describe it in your own words, and it's fine

thanks!!

Brenda
Old 12-28-2004, 09:12 AM   #2  

Dear Punky (Brenda): I got on the 3fatchicks site today. They told me that my last visit was about 6 months ago. I think I lost my code to get in but it seems that I don't need it today. Who knows?? I will know when I try to send this message. What happened to the Night Owls forum? I can't find it and did a search and the search couldn't find it even. I am so happy to find you and maybe will find other Night Owls. I belong to TOPS now. I reached a high goal set by a doctor and am finding it hard to maintain even though my goal should have been a lot less. I was in an automobile accident about 4 years ago and haven't been the same since.

Freddie (who wants to put her email address here since I have cox.net now but the name before the @ mark is still the same - I hope this meets with the 3fatchicks suggestion that emails shouldn't be given)
Closed Thread