Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2004, 01:42 AM   #1  
Do or Do Not

S/C/G: 302/267/135

Height: 5'5

Talking Good Morning Everyone!!!

Hey girlies! Let me introduce myself! Im Courtney =) hehe. Goodmorning! Yesterday afternoon i had a huge WAKE UP call..and decided to start back on the WW! Ive been reading the thread all night and apparently there are alot of new people starting Anywho! Ive struggled with weight for a while, joined weight watchers, quit, joined again, quit, and well, i realized it was the only thing that really worked for me. THe reason i kept quitting is because my friend did and well, some things you have to do alone, and you shouldnt let other people effect your goals. I also tried Atkins, and i couldnt do it. A Bonus is With WW this college student can still have the quick gotta get something to eat on the go. Ive decided im going to my first meeting (again) this morning at 9:00am. Wish me luck, i think this time is going to work...third times a charm and the difference this time is i feel motivated, even if i have to go to the meetings alone. Call me crazy....lol...or happy...but the truth is just motivated! I hope to come here and make some friends to talk too....woohoo!!!!

Your Friend,
Courtney
Old 08-10-2004, 07:34 AM   #2  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Welcome Courtney!

Good luck this morning
Old 08-10-2004, 10:12 AM   #3  

Hi everyone! My name is Heather and I too have started WW again . I did WW back in 2001 and lost a lot of weight. Since then I have gained it back and some. I have tried all other diets, but this is the only one that has worked for me. So here I am again. We are going to the beach next April and I don't want to look like a beached whale!!! I just had a baby in April and I have lost all the baby weight, but I also want to lose more!!

Thanks for listening!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather
Old 08-10-2004, 11:53 AM   #4  

Welcome Courtney and Heather!
WW is great! It is, as you know, the easiest and most flexible way to lose weight. At least I think so. I am now a Lifetime member of WW, and I still enjoy going to the meetings whenever I can make them. Our leader is great, and even when you reach your goal weight, the challenge continues to keep those "lost pounds" off!
Have a great day-
CAROL
Old 08-10-2004, 12:34 PM   #5  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

I am doing the flexpoints program
Closed Thread