Old 08-02-2004, 04:20 PM   #1  

Smile Got Room For One More??

Hello All. I stumbled upon this site during one of my late night excursions online and loved what I saw. I'm finding that I really do need a place to go for motivation or whatever, especially since no one in my family seems to understand what it is I go thru.

I am a SAHM of 3, just relocated back to AZ. after 2 years in CA. I've been doing Atkins for about 3 months and love the success I am having so far. I love this WOE! Who can argue with really great food, eating til we're satisfied and no yucky low fat stuff?!? Now that's my kind of "diet"!

I look forward to getting to know you all and to lend support whenever I can.
I wasn't sure if I was supposed to start a new thread for this post or not. ?
I noticed there is a "chat" thread daily, is this where we are supposed to post our day-to-day things instead of creating a new thread? I don't want to mess up the groove here so thought I'd ask!

Thanks for being such a great group of motivated women(men?) and I look forward to jumping in wherever I can.
azmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 04:26 PM   #2  
Head Princess

Welcome!

There's always room for more Feel free to jump in on the daily thread for the general gabbing or start a thread if it's something that may require further discussion. Whatever works for you!

Also, be sure to check our FAQ in the 'stickies' at the top of the page.

Congrats on your success so far!
StarPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 07:07 PM   #3  
Look at me go ;)

Welcome! I hope you will find a happy, comfortable spot here with us. This is a wonderful group of people and I am sure you will like it.

The daily chat is kind of a day to day, what are ya doing kinda thing. If you want to talk about something specific, feel free to post a new topic. You'll get the hang of it soon
Cinnymamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 08:36 AM   #4  
Baby Steps

Welcome Danielle and congrats on your weight loss. This is a great place for support (and butt kicking when needed) and inspiration. I don't think I'd have gotten as far as I am w/out these people helping along the way. Feel free to join the daily chat and make yourself at home
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote