Old 07-30-2004, 09:08 AM   #1  
GmaTo8

Question What's hanging on the outside of your refrigerator door?

Hey ladies,

We've already talked about what's inside, lol, but what's outside? The reason I brought this up, is because I have a magnet with a big, fat cat (very appropriate, right?) and the caption is.. "I'd exercise, but I'm too fat" lol. Even though that's is no longer the case with me, I keep it up there to remind me how it used to be.... makes me feel so good!

I also have drawings by my DGDs, (duh... you KNEW that was on the list, lol) a dr. appt. card, a message board, an old-fashioned bottle opener, my grocery list, and a whole bunch of Disney magnets. On the one visible side panel, I keep our church calendar and Katie's school reminders.

What's on yours?
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 09:22 AM   #2  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

a note pad, a drawing that Tanner did, a couple magnets of local things, vet pizza and realtors numbers,,,the realitor told us to clean up our fridge,,,I have a show box full of stuff...lol
da fat n da furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 09:54 AM   #3  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Talking

Hmmm, too many magnets! Although, when we moved I did tone it down some and took a few off. I have a few inspirational magnets, a picture of V and I, one of the kids together and one of each of them, and of course little Ernie dog. A couple of Kansas magnets that V bought me, one is a small saw that this lady painted a beautiful picture on, how she did it I don't know because it is small. A Welcome Friends magnet, and lots of angel and dreamsicle magnets, with a few smiley faces and butterflies! Like I said-too many magnets!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 12:25 PM   #4  

Height: 5'1"

Hmmm...let's see...on the side that no one can see I have a ton of magnets....some pictures Jhanai drew and a couple coupons...on the front, a "About Mothers" on the front (my sister gave that to me on MDay) and a tiny "Chihuahua Crossing" mag. Then on the other side....photos of Jhanai, a picture she drew and appt. cards.

You should have seen my fridge before I got a new one.....you couldn't see anything..it was an art gallery. Jhanai drew me pictures for every season and occasion!!
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 08:50 PM   #5  

i crochet magnets to sell, so each type that i have made, i made one for my fridge. also, the boys' pre-sch menu and letters.

tj
tjmarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 10:08 PM   #6  
RosieKate

Ok - had to take a good look here. I have a pretty eclectic fridge

- the master calendar - if it ain't on here, folks, you can just fuggettaboutit
- James' chore chart
- ongoing grocery and menu lists - It try to do once-a-month shopping a places like Costco and Winco so I keep a list as things come up. The menu planning for dinners helps me stay OP.
- lots of magnets
- a copy of an article from my mom's hometown, profiling her burgeoning editing and Christian publishing business
- architectural drawings of the the fort ( FIL is an architect and the designer of our "guest cottage")
- movie times for the free daytime summer movies at Tigard Cinema
- calendar for library summer programs ( kuni kuni pigs, anyone?)
- Tracfone calendar w/coupons
- summer reading program charts for both kids
- pic of James from VBS
- general family and medical info for babysitters ( crucial because of James' allergy status)
- coupons for the Oregon Coast Aquarium

Whew! sounds pretty cluttered to me! Maybe I should work on that...
Old 08-01-2004, 11:54 PM   #7  
self portrait

I guess I am pretty boring, but since I hate clutter, there is not much on my fridge.
I do have coupons for quiznos and pizza places and than I just have magneets from places I have traveled, so there isn't many. So I can still get a glimpse of my white fridge and the dirt that accummulates on it. (SP??? I am tired give me a break on the spelling. hee hee)
SqueakMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 08:12 AM   #8  
GmaTo8

RosieKate - Forgot to say I also have my menus for the week on the side of my 'frigee. Couldn't imagine not having these after doing it for 30-some years!
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote