Old 07-20-2004, 10:51 AM   #1  
Old Cackler

Default Inspiration for Sandi

Starting right now, not tomorrow, not next week, not next month, right now I will stick to my weight loss program. I will do what I need to do to become a healthy, active, vibrant mom for you.

seems to me you might need this reminder...

sandi darlin, you wonderful person... stay in the RIGHT NOW. don't think about what you'll eat [or not eat] tomorrow or next week. think about what you're doing THIS MINUTE.

we're with you. every step of the way.
jiffypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 11:07 AM   #2  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Hey, no fair making me cry at work!!!!!

thanks missy!!
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 09:10 PM   #3  
Live for the Moment!

Jiffy said it best!

Live in the moment, and be proud of every decision you make lady!

We're here.... How did today go?
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 01:21 AM   #4  
Future marathon runner

S/C/G: 310/185/Where my body takes me

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br00klyn
Live in the moment, and be proud of every decision you make lady!
Absolutely!!
Raelynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 02:58 AM   #5  
Gonna fly now!

S/C/G: 280/280/150

Height: 5'6

Oh, Sandi ~ I have been away from the board for several days and just now read your other thread ~ gosh, I admire your honesty. You are more honest than I am. . .the truth is, I have gained back at least 6 or 7 pounds, by now it may be more . . .I'm afraid to weigh. I'm not even able to change my signature and put it on there. So even after a year or so of good success, my old patterns are right there, underneath the surface, waiting to come back to life and destroy my health all over again with a vengance.

Your open honesty is one of your greatest strengths, and everyone here knows it! I think Jiff gave the absolute best advice, the most succinct, and hit it right on the head. We all know what to do pretty much (I go to WW too) ~ it's just making the mental commitment to the working out of the weight loss process. We're all with you! Just think of what do I need to be doing this minute, just like Jiffy said.

this minute. . .i should grab a bottle of water instead of soda.

this minute. . .i will plan to have a salad and grilled chicky instead of something that will make me feel bad, physically and emotionally.

this minute. . .i will go ahead and try to move my body. . .I don't have to walk a certain amount, but I will do something positive.

We luv ya!!! Hang in and keep us posted with posts!!!!!! You can do it, we all can!
irishwings is offline   Reply With Quote