Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2004, 09:03 AM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default getting trim Tuesday

Hi Ladies
I didn't have my interview yesterday I was sick as a dog hihg fever tum trauma I'm still recovering today MOm and gram are coming over to help me with the apt
heres a Question
How do you guys handle husbands/bfs and dfs who have no clue about portions?
Old 07-20-2004, 01:59 PM   #2  

Wow Kier! Are you feeling lonely?? Sorry about the interview. Will you be able to schedule another one??? As far as your questions aobut DH and portions I am not sure that I understand it but I just kind of question whether or not he is truly hungry or just pigging out? I guess I probably have a hard time with portions also so controlling his is not my biggest concern I do have heart to hearts with him sometimes regarding his health and how it concerns me (his fam has a history of heart problems). Good luck!

Ladies, I am starting a new job! I am v. excited. I will begin teaching middle school students at a private school next month. DH and I decided for sure today! I am SO excited and I will have killer hours (in a good way). I cannot wait, the only problem is I will have NO internet access. DH and I don't have it at home so I always just play when I am at work great plan I know! Oh well I will have to do MAJOR catch ups when I miss. Sorry if this is all scattered but I need to get back to work.
Old 07-20-2004, 02:08 PM   #3  
Eve's Mom

Beck - that is GREAT congratulations!!

Kier - so sorry you missed your interview - you don't have west nile do you - I think I do - I even have a rash. I was in winnipeg so it's possible.

I am in a total funk - not necessarily weight related, I am just MOODY. I am a grouch and can't shake it. I'd like to go get some fresh air but I am too busy. I am hungry but don't know what I want. You know how it goes.

I think I am just way overtired. I really do.

I'll be MIA tomorrow as I have to fly to Buttcrack, Alberta to do some work...great.

OH one thing fun is picking my flowers for my wedding on Sat, but that just means one more thing to pay for. SIGH.
Old 07-20-2004, 02:24 PM   #4  
Eve's Mom

Kier re: portions, do you mean YOURS or HIS? DF is very thin and can eat as much as he wants. He eats large portions. I am used to givin ghim more IE sandwiches, he'll eat 2 I'll eat one.

It's been something thatwe've just adjusted to....
Old 07-20-2004, 03:30 PM   #5  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Portionwise Imeant both of us ie he can't make me a plate b/c i'd eat the whole thing and its trucker sized
I'm moody today too and we're decorating and I'm wishing we had a house! ever staple gun wallpaper to a backsplash? looks cute but pain in my arse
I'm making chili tonight and we're going to have a nacho taco salad thing
For our culinary inclined chicks how bad would it be in a recipe if i halved the meat and added an aditional can of beans
in case you were wondering it will be a musical night in my house!
Old 07-20-2004, 04:30 PM   #6  
Eve's Mom

Kier - you make me howl. It was a musical night at my house last night - we had beans and weenies (lf weenies) for dinner. YIKES. We're pretty fierce competition!

I haven't stapled anything to the wall, ever (good thing, I pity the wall that is on the other side of a staplegun that i am holding!). Sounds like you're doing well - did you take "before" pics?

So can you reschedule your interview? I so hope your flu doesn't interfere -good luck and let us know how it goes!!!
Closed Thread