Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-16-2004, 02:23 PM   #1  
Megan

S/C/G: 200/138/133

Height: 5'5"

Smile new here - hi!

I just wanted to say hi and that i'm new here. I started trying to lose weight yesterday, and so now I'm looking for some people to talk to about it.

I currently weigh 165lbs and wear a size 10 or 12. My first goal is to get down to 150, which is my normal weight, and wear a size 8 or 10. My goal after that is to get down to 135lbs... but that depends on how I feel after I reach my first goal. I've always liked exercising and was in really good shape all through college, but I have fallen off since I graduated a year ago, hence the weight gain.

I have always been the kind of person to think that I am fat regardless of my weight. I am trying to overcome that, but I'm not sure how. I do have a history of weight fluctuation, but I don't want this post to get too long!

Anyway, I just really want to meet some people that are losing weight the healthy way, and be inspired by their success. I'm not going on any particular diet, I am just eating a balanced diet and practicing moderation. I hope to get you know you all!!
NYCT1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 07:23 PM   #2  
my dad made me1 from wood

I just wanted to say hey and gl to u weight goal... if u want u can pm me anytime... heather
scorchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 06:44 PM   #3  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hello! Welcome! This is a good place to get support, help, ideas, and just some good vibes.

I like your approach--moderation. It didn't work for me because my "idea" of moderation still had too many calories in it! So, I had to follow a plan, and I'm still following it.

Hope to "see" more of you!

Jay

SW: 196 5/24/04
CW: 179 7/22/04
GW: 145
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote