Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2004, 08:31 AM   #1  

Default Whimsical Wednesday!

How did everyone do yesterday??? I had an extremely good DAY and went to exercise with sis (we ended up walking instead of weight lifting b/c we messed up the time for the class). The night however consisted of a popcorn dinner and peanut M&M's. Dh and I went to see Spiderman 2 and I hadn't had dinner. I am severely in need of groceries and don't have time to get to the grocery store until Fri or Sat. oh the challenges we working ladies face. I am trying to do my best (other than last night) to eat healthily though. Today I have a plan and although it is not the most exciting food it will nourish me which is what food is for right?? I forget that sometimes

Belle~ Let us know how it goes with the PT. I think that will be challenging. As far as your measly gain I am sure there won't even be one there after evil TOM is gone. May the wedding planning fairies allow you to accomplish even more than planned this week

Ali~ I totally understand how difficult it is to eat well when you are moving. The good news is you will probably counteract the semi-poor eating with all of the exercise you will get while moving. Sorry about the lawyer rescheduling what a PAIN! I promise it will all be worth it though.

Kieri~ Cancun is where my sis went on her honeymoon. I haven't been but they LOVED it. We would love to see pics and feel better soon!

KT~ Congrats on the McDonalds victory and thanks for pulling up the exercise thread. When I list my daily exercise I realize how much I am NOT doing.

I was planning to walk on my break however the clouds are working against me this morning. If I don't get a chance I will walk on the treadmill this afternoon. BBL ladies. I hope that all is well!
Old 07-14-2004, 12:57 PM   #2  
Running Babe

Becky: apologies!! I am such a flake sometimes (well all the time, I am an admitted scatterbrain, at least it makes me fun). I didn't see your thread! Anyhoo I know these things happen, but sometimes I wish these people like the insurance and the lawyer's office would make things easier! I know some of my bad eating will be counteracted... Oh well, I think starting WW meetings again will help me!!

Cheers!

Ali
Closed Thread