Old 07-13-2004, 08:28 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Red face Tuesday Chat - July 13th

Good Morning Ladies

Its a beautiful rainy day. Aunt Flo is still here making me tired as anything...better get my coffee. Did wonderful eating yesterday, I even gave my nephew ALL my Pnut Chews (I had a canister full of mini ones) SIGH~~~~~~~~~~~ No temptation left...whats a girl to do... exercise you say... SHEEEEEEEEEIT!!!

Have a great day !!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 08:37 AM   #2  
Baby Steps

Leenie: Thanks very much. I woke up feeling like an old lady and down in the dumps. I read your post and you made me smile. Your idea of exercise ranks up with mine (which is why I've not been doing it much lately). I'll stay OP if you do

I'm sick of the scale and sick of worrying about my weight. I'm in a funk and can't seem to get out of it. Woke up this way. Could have just stayed in bed and not done a dang thing today. But I've not been to work in....5 days. So of course the dang paycheck's going to be pathetic. I think that's another reason for the blues. Well, back to "induction" for me. I've got to stay away from the strawberries and such. Seems if I don't I end up paying for it. So I've got to start from scratch until I get closer to my goal. *sigh* I feel like a ****** and a whiner. I should just swipe this entry and start over. argh.
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 08:53 AM   #3  

Good Morning Everyone!

Leenie: Great job on staying OP yesterday! Hope you start to feel better soon!

Brenda: Hope that you start feeling better today! I get in those moods at times also! Also I was sorry to hear about your DH's grandfather. I am sure that is not helping you mood any. Sending good thoughts your way!

Well, nothing much here today except another day of work! Hopefully it goes by quick Am going to try to start working on the nursery this afternoon. We have 2 spare bedrooms. One is a computer/junk room, and the other is my hubbys hunting/fishing room. We decided to put the baby in the computer/junk room and move the computer to the hunting/fishing room. Now I have just got to get the "junk" packed up for DH to move to the building. Gosh where did all this stuff come from? Well that's about all my plans for today. Hope everyone has a great day! I'll check in later!

Lisa
Mrs H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 11:19 AM   #4  
I'm a Jovi Girl

S/C/G: 225/169.5/140

Default Good Morning

Hi All!

Ive been MIA with good reason! I just completed and shipped off all my class materials for 5 classes in New Hampshire next week! So i will be gone for sure from the 20th until the 26th or there abouts!

Got up and was in the gym at 5 am today. ran on the TM and then did upper body and abs in the weight room. I am feeling very strong today. not sure why today I feel really good!

got lots of work to do this morning, but I wanted to check in! Hope all are well!

Hugs!
KarenW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 11:19 AM   #5  
Look at me go ;)

Good morning Ladies.

Leenie: You crack me up. Thanks for the smile. WTG on the awesome eating yesterday. My house is full of temptation right now. Ugh, I wish I could throw it all out but I think my little one needs food today.

Brenda: Sorry you are down in the dumps today. I get like that sometimes too. I sure hope you feel better.

Mrs. H: Congrats again! I'm jealous and quite happy for ya. Don't work too hard on those rooms, you have plenty of time. I know how excited you must be though. I remember wanting to do everything at once with my son. Have a great day at work.

Nothing much here. Job hunting. It seriously sucks. All these awesome jobs are out and I can't do anything until my GED diploma arrives. I am taking the pretest tomorrow and then I will know where I stand on as far as a testing date goes. I have always managed to get a job w/o it but I need some stability and security and more than just a paychecknow type of thing. I have applied for the only position I can in our school district w/o having a GED. If I get hired that will at least get my foot in the door. That is the hardest part. Once you are in, your in. They pay great, the benefits are super and job security is pretty comfortable. Pleeeeeeeaaaaaasseee keep your fingers crossed for me. It's a yucko position, but I look at this way, I can only move up there. Anywho, thats about it for recent events.

Hope you all have a great day!
Cinnymamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 01:27 PM   #6  

Hi everyone. Stayed home from work today....a little bit of a headache still and the stitches and bruises are a little sore. Figured why bother going in It was their fault anyway I also look like the bride of Frankenstein. My eye is black and blue!

Down in my sewing room trying to get the hang of that damn new sewing machine! Boy that thing is just frustrating me.

I can hear that it just started pouring outside!!!!

Leenie: Good for you getting all that stuff out of the house and I know what you mean about exercise!

Brenda: You in another funk? Don't feel bad please...you have done so great! I wish I have lost as much weight as you! But I get the feeling it isn't just the weight that is bothering you. Feel better.

Mrs. H: I know this isn't going to come out right but I knew I never wanted kids but I always thought it would be cool to decorate a room for a baby and to buy all those really adorable clothes! Have fun!

KarenW: I saw a book on crochet the other day and thought of you. Good luck in NH. You will be almost in my neck of the woods!

Cinnymamma: Glad to see you back! Good luck on the job hunt Hey I am going to own my company after the "incident" yesterday.....you can work for me

Well back down into my sewing room for me. I will not let this machine beat me!
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 02:46 PM   #7  
Baby Steps

Sorry. Don't have time for personals. DIdn't want you all wondering where I was at. We just had 3 loads of dirt delivered and I've got to get a shovel. I'm hoping to plop some dirt down in the spots we need it most before the rain comes.
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote