Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-10-2004, 10:19 PM   #1  

Default no more willpower!

hi i am 18 yr old, and weigh 210. I lost over 60 pounds before and now i just can't seem to have any more will power! I really would like to lose about 50 more pounds to get to my goal weight i think i can do it but i need someone to support me through thick and thin! If someone can please help me, like by email or by aim and msn! If someone would care to support me through this i would greatly appreiate (cant spell) Hope to hear from someone soon!

hw- 272.5
cw- 210.5
gw- 160

email- [email protected]
aol- judee0713 or vollybchick07
vollybchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 10:45 PM   #2  
I lost over 80 pounds!

Wow! You have done an awesome job! Congratulations! I know how tough it is. I lost over 80. There are times that I, too, felt burnt out. I would take a day or two to stray from my diet a bit. That may work for you, it may not. But, I found that on that third day I approached my diet with a renewed enthusiasm, energy and spirit.
fotojunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2004, 05:37 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 260.5/163.5/147

Height: 5'7"

Hi,

Just to echo that you've done really well so far, and it would be a real shame to stop now.

Have you actually hit a plateau and stopped losing weight or is it becoming more difficult to stick to it? Usually I only lose my motivation when I stop losing for a while - it gets really tough for me then.

For inspiration, check out the success thread and read what those who have been there, done that, have to say. It's a great help because it reminds you of what you want and why you're doing this in the first place.

I wish I'd stuck to it at your age (says the old lady at 25 lol) and then I'd be at goal by now. Please don't give up, as you will regret it later.

Good luck, and come back here whenever you need some support.

Take care.
^^Angel^^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2004, 11:13 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 175/?/130

Height: 5'2

Default hi!

lol you are probably sick of hear it by now but great job so far! I know what you mean when you say that you lose motivation. I can yo yo 10 pounds at a time. At one point i was only 10 pounds away from my goal then then christmas came. The down fall of my weight loss. Over that month or so after I had gain about 10 or 15 pounds. I was so depressed! Even right now I cant seem to get my focus back on my goals. My first year in high school is coming up and you would think that that would be enough motivation but still when I take that cookie up to my mouth I just think " Oh wel it is only a cookie" and then come the " You can start you diet again tomarrow, just 2 more cookies." If you do that every day then you arnt getting any wear and for the past few months that is what I have been doing. If you are interested in supporting each other then my aim is lildevgrl1 or you can talk to me on here! I check almost 3 or 4 times a day! Hope to here from you!
hcred123 is offline   Reply With Quote