Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2004, 11:16 PM   #1  
bmc

Default Elliptical

Hi,Im thinking about buying one.Can anyone that has one of these please give me some feedback on them,like what I should look for and what to stay away from.Are they really a good workout?JC Penney has one for $450.00 should that be a pretty good one?

Thanks
Brenda
Old 07-07-2004, 02:04 PM   #2  
si, si signora

the one's at the gym retail for about 1500 bucks for the home versions. I would look at one of the on line consumer reporty sites to see how folks feel about that particular model.

Another good thing to see is how many of the same model are on ebay or some other on line selling site.

I don't know where you live, but honestly 450 bucks is a year of gym membership for me ( a bit of a discount if you buy a year at a time) and I like the ability to try different machines, be motivated by those around me, various classes at the gym over finding a place to put a piece of exercise equipment and the maintenance issues associated with having a piece of equipment at home, and the guilt of buying something that if I don't like it, sits there and gathers dust.

Having said that, I have a nice old nordic trak I should sell or donate.

lala
Closed Thread