South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2004, 10:50 PM   #1  
RNMOM

Question What's with this site

I don't even know you people and I'm sharing the most private stuff in my life?????? My husband doesn't even know what I currently weigh or what I did weigh! Here I'm blabbing all over the place. Sheesh.

You all have these nice soft shoulders to cry on . Must be something about other people that are going through or have gone through this daily battle.

Thanks to those who work on this website to make it work!
Old 06-30-2004, 11:14 PM   #2  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

I'm right with you, RNmom! It's amazing what you'll say when you have some anonymity!

Seriously, this is one of the most supportive and caring groups I've joined!

Anyone else want to join the lovefest?
Old 07-01-2004, 05:17 AM   #3  
Hittin' the Beach

S/C/G: 225/212/130

Height: 5'0"

Yes I agree, you guys are the best, most upbeat, caring, positive group I have joined as well. My bf doesn't know my exact numbers either! Without you, I believe I would have given up quite awhile ago
Old 07-01-2004, 07:07 AM   #4  

Girls how right your all are its great and helps to know others have similar life goals, ideas etc. The idea of telling anyone my weight in the past is taboo! But I have been able to tell people I was at 179 and now at 168 I flex a 1 1/2 lbs for a couple of weeks. Whats with that? Oh well proably wasn't as serious for a bit as I should have been. I take it off slow and then maybe I have a better chance of keeping it off. I haven't weighed in since Monday and won't until after my friend leaves always gives me a little extra water wt. Well good luck to all .
Skyfirefly
Old 07-01-2004, 07:37 AM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Smooch!
It's a cult! In a while, we'll be bringing out the sf orange Kool-Aid!
Old 07-01-2004, 08:10 AM   #6  

Height: 5'-2"

Ha! Are you kidding!? I've made some of my best friends here on 3FatChicks! Some of them are better than my real life friends!
I love all of you... you're wonderfully supportive women.
Old 07-01-2004, 09:48 AM   #7  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

I know what you mean. Although, I have made a few aquaintences in the process! So no one is REALLY a stranger!
Old 07-01-2004, 10:03 AM   #8  

I am new here, but I will share in the love. (hey, if we can't eat them...might as well share 'em in cyberspace!)

Actually I have been a lurker for some time and I can tell you already that this is a great place to be.
Old 07-01-2004, 10:20 AM   #9  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

I will join the lovefest too!

I have found awesome support here, shared some laughs and some tears with a lot of people and even though we may be miles away from each other or even in different countries there is an amazing sense of community here

I have made some great friends here and even have a yearly meet with a couple of great ladies from the site.

I think posting here gives a lot of people comfort in knowing that they are not alone and have someone to talk to and can get support whether it is with their weight loss or other aspects in their life.

3 cheers for 3fc, Suzanne and Jennifer, the mods and all the community members who contribute to this site!
Old 07-01-2004, 10:32 AM   #10  
Old Cackler

the love and support [and prayers!] i've received from so many folks on this website helped me in my long struggle to reclaim my life.

and then to actually meet some of these wonderful folks face to face... you find that it's not an illusion... it's REAL.

and it's important to pass it on.
Old 07-01-2004, 10:56 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

I would have fallen off the wagon a long time ago had it not been for 3fc!!

Jiffy you are soo right!! This is so important to pass on and share!!
Old 07-01-2004, 11:06 AM   #12  
As I think, I am.

I raise my water glass to all of you! Not even a week here, and already have the neatest, nicest buddy and such support whenever I post!

Thanks, all and I'm so glad to be here!
Lisa
Old 07-01-2004, 11:12 AM   #13  
WW Moderator

Oh my gosh, I'm all teary eyed! I don't know where I'd be without this place or YOU either! Wow I'm in such a sentimental mood, I think I'll buy a puppy!
Old 07-01-2004, 11:28 AM   #14  
Searching

I consider 3FC part of my larger journey not just with weight loss, but with discovering who I am and where I fit as a person. I believe in the connectedness of the universe and all the people in it, I am here for a reason. Thank you to Suzanne, Jennifer, and Amy, all the mods, and the beautiful ladies who have touched my life along the way.

Chris
Old 07-01-2004, 12:24 PM   #15  
Faith in me

I have to agree with everyone else. This place is great! Everyone here is so wonderful and supportive. I haven't been a member for long but I too have been lurking around reading! I'm so glad I joined! I feel a group hug coming on!
Closed Thread