Old 06-28-2004, 10:09 AM   #1  

Default Weekly Chat 6/27-4/3

Morning Ladies! Last night I returned from vacationing in Vermont. How beautiful!!! I flew for my first time too and it was so awesome!!! It's so fun. Even when it's a little bumpy it's fun. I've never been up to the northeast and being from the rolling plains of Iowa, it was spectacular to see the Green Mountains!!! We hiked part of the Appalacian trail one day. I thought I was going to die until we reached our destination of a boulder that looks out over a ski village. It was so incredible to see that. I've been out to Colorado a few times, but its been a while and it was a great feeling that I was seeing such beauty because I hiked to it, not drove to it. We even went to the village afterwards and took a picture of where we looked out from. It's a far way. My hubby was a groomsman in a wedding Saturday and we had such a good time with the rest of the wedding party. Out of 8 others, he only knew the groom's sister, so we weren't sure how it would be not knowing anyone, but we had such a blast!!! Anyway, I am glad to be back. We get our puppies back tonight! =) I miss them. I hope your week is productive and restful just the same!
deeloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 01:14 PM   #2  
Big-time loser

S/C/G: 306.6/247.2/156-164

Height: 5'8"

Sounds like you had a wonderful vacation Dee! It sounds lovely.
I'm still recovering from getting those stupid teeth out! Grrrr.... I thought that I would feel 100% by now, but I'm at about 66%. No matter what though I'm starting up exercise today. My gums can bleed all they want to - I want back on that treadmill! Don't worry girls, I'm just going to walk, nothing too strenuous. And I'm out of heavy painkillers, so I'm right-minded (mostly).
I get to visit my fiance in Washington this coming weekend. I'm so excited! Gosh, I miss him so much when he's not around. It's just pathetic.
I'm working on wedding invites and decorating our house (which I'm moving into later this week). Busy, busy, busy. Never stops. Plus I'm back to work today. Invites have to go out by July 19! Hold me to that!
P.S. You're all invited...
jenicra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 02:11 PM   #3  

I had a busy weekend. I helped out a friend by working at her video store on Saturday. I actually had fun and got $50 in movie rentals to use. I am back to work today and just completed an offer. Its still a little scary thinking about not getting paid until August, but if this deal goes through it will be $700 to add to the $500 from my first sale. Considering we have been living on one income since October, this will help us get ahead. Plus the sales should be coming faster now that my name is getting out more. I'm still thinking that I made the right career choice. Only time will tell.
South Dakota Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 06:14 PM   #4  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Height: 5'11"

Everyone have a great week!
spillthebeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 04:55 PM   #5  
SuperWoman

S/C/G: 194/157.5/145

Height: 5'9"

Hello Ladies,

Sounds like everyone had a good weekend. We had a pretty busy weekend and decided to spend the weekend of the fourth camping in Bavaria. Here's a link to where we'll be camping.
www.afrceurope.com
We're going to spend Saturday touring Neuschwanstein Castle, the one the Disney Castle is modeled after. Here's a link for the castle.
http://www.germanworld.com/neu.htm

We're pretty excited. Sunday we're going to go to the top of the mountain. Everyone says its so beautiful there. Hope everyone has a good week.
alsbttrfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 04:52 PM   #6  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Height: 5'11"

Happy Fourth Everyone!
spillthebeans is offline   Reply With Quote