Old 06-20-2004, 02:28 PM   #1  

Default Weekly Chat 6/20-6/26

Hi everyone! I've been on vacation for the past week, so I've been MIA. But now I am back and eating healthy and starting to work out again. Time is passing way too fast and my wedding is almost here.. just gotta lose that 10 pounds!

How is everyone else doing?
tonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 11:08 AM   #2  

Hey ladies! I've been gone this past week too. I'm only back for a couple of days before I've gotta take off again for Vermont for a wedding my husband is in. It will be my first time flying! I'm excited and kind of nervous.

Anyway. Sounds like everyone is very busy right now! Just the same, I hope you all are enjoying your summer and that you stay committed to your goals!
deeloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 06:27 PM   #3  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Height: 5'11"

Dee: Have fun flying, you'll love it....good luck! You'll wonder why you dont' travel that way more often

Hey all! Things have been crazy with summer school. I just got back my test results and I'm doing great! Only two more weeks left of this first part! then it's on to part two for July. No summer break for me!

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer, today is the first day of summer by the way!
spillthebeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 07:39 PM   #4  
hottie in training

hi ladies,
just wanted to check in. have my WW WI tomorrow night, hope i lost. this week was weird. I was OP maybe 4 of the 7 days. I am a little nervous about tomorrow's weigh in, but I think I lost at least 1 pound. here's hoping!
I bought my wedding gown over the weekend (ordered it.) I am so excited about it, but i have over a year to wait now!
ttyl
Jenn
JennPGH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 03:22 PM   #5  

Wow, its been a long time. I have been working a lot and playing a lot. Unfortunately I haven't been sticking to any diet/exercise plan. Luckily, I'm not gaining. Sounds like everyone else is off to a busy summer as well. Its not a teeny bikini summer, but I won't give up for next year. I wouldn't mind a skinny fall or winter either. I know where my problems are, but sometimes laying on the couch watching movies with pizza and beer is exactly what I want. There is no salad or treadmill that can make you feel the same when all you need is some veg time. Its getting to be beautiful and I am walking a little more. If I could just cut my portions in half, I would be well on the road. Sorry to whine, hope all is well with everyone else.
South Dakota Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 07:53 PM   #6  
Big-time loser

S/C/G: 306.6/247.2/156-164

Height: 5'8"

OK - I'm done moving out of my apt. I've got my wisdom teeth out as of this morning. I ache, but it'll keep me away from the food/sipping the water, though away from the treadmill for awhile longer. But I've been working my butt off moving, so I figure I've burned enough cals. I'll modify my Labor day exercise goal later.
jenicra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 11:51 AM   #7  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Height: 5'11"

Wow, it looks like everyone is really busy this summer, just wanted to drop in and say hello!

I lost a lb this week...now I'm trying to figure out what to get for lunch...needs to be something healthy, yet filling....mmhh....
spillthebeans is offline   Reply With Quote