Old 06-18-2004, 08:01 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Friday, June 18th Chat

Good Morning

Happy Weekend to you all, I will be back later, the biggie boss is comming in so as soon as he slips into a meeting "I'll Be Back"
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 08:20 AM   #2  

Good Morning Everyone!

Lennie: Hope you have a great weekend. Maybe the boss will be slipping into the meeting soon!

Sorry that I haven't been around lately. The morning sickness is still around at all hours of the day! But I am slowly beginning to feel a little better. Got to hear the heartbeat yesterday. Hubby was late getting there, and when he came back, they couldn't find the heartbeat again! Stubborn little booger didnt' want daddy to hear! The Dr. was gonna "sneak" me in to the ultrasound room where he could hear/see it, as the technician was out to lunch. Well.....we got to see the baby...and the doctor came back in and said... "you need to come back tomorrow afternoon for a more extensive ultra-sound" Well, this made us go crazy. She was grinning the whole time, so we figured it wasn't anything bad. She finally told us that she seen a division and that there could possibly be 2 babies! She said the technician was the one needing to do the ultrasound because she was more experienced at it than the Dr. Just has us kind of shocked that it couldn't wait. It has to be done today! So needless to say, last night was a sleepless night for us both! Dont' know whether to be excited or scared. But one good thing is...after 5 weeks, I am only up 1/2 lb. I was hoping to not be up any yet....but 1/2 lb is not too bad.

Sorry to ramble on and on. Hope everyone here is doing well. I will post this afternoon as to what we find out. Thank God it's Friday. Tomorrow starts our vacation! Can't wait to get to the beach for 8 days! Hope everyone has a great Friday, and I will check in soon!

Lisa
Mrs H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 08:24 AM   #3  
Baby Steps

Looks like someone's been watching too much Terminator

Hi Leenie---try not to work too hard while the big boss is there.

Well, it's Friday and the last day for me to work I've only worked 3 days this week. But hey, that's the perks of my job. The bad part is I don't get paid for taking off those days. But at least the basement is drying up (thanks to the dehumidifier) and it's pretty clean (thanks to DH). If it would quit raining we'd be all set. The GS have a rummage sale tomorrow (I was informed of this on Monday!) so looks like my GS days for the summer are NOT over. I hate running rummage sales!! So tonight I have to take the girls over there to price things, and then take them there tomorrow for the rummage sale. LUCKILY (or unluckily?) I've got a baby shower to go to tomorrow so I get to skip out early.
You all have a great weekend!!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 08:24 AM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Lisa, they thought I was carrying twins as well, when I told DH he almost dropped on the floor LOL. Turned out there was only one BIG baby there lol. Enjoy the beach.

BBL
Old 06-18-2004, 08:25 AM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Hey Brenda smoochie smoochie huggy hug !!
Old 06-18-2004, 08:31 AM   #6  
Baby Steps

Lisa: WOW! Twins!! I probably would be the one fainting. lol. Let us know the results and hopefully the morning sickness goes away soon!! Enjoy the beach!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 08:35 AM   #7  

Morning Brenda Glad that you about have your basement dried out. Hopefully the rain will stay away now! Hope you have a great weekend at the shower/rummage sale!

Lennie: My DH about hit the floor yesterday! But it was him who make the comment just last week that maybe it would be triplets! We have 6 month old neice/nephew twins, and also I have twin cousins, and also twin uncles. So guess it wouldn't be that big of a shock! Hope you have a great weekend!
Mrs H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 08:43 AM   #8  

Good morning

Leenie: Smoochies to you too!

Lisa: OMG! Wouldn't that be something! Twins!!!! Hope everything turns out fine....let us know.

Brenda: Glad the basement is drying out. We are getting rain today too. Supposed to be nice tomorrow around here.

Prepare for a conversation with myself....................

"So, Frank (very good friend of dh and mine) starts Atkins last week....he lost 11 pounds already. Why didn't that happen to you?"

"You started Atkins almost 1 year ago and have only lost 23 freakin pounds. What's up with that?"

"I know, I know.....23 pounds is better than nothing."

*sigh*

Ok, so girls.......as you can tell I am frustrated this morning. I didn't lose anything this week. Which actually is ok. I didn't exercise all week and TOM is due. But why is it that I seem to be such a failure at losing weight? Is it actually possible that genetically I am just screwed? I will get down to my goal weight I know I will but that will still not be "skinny". It will be fine but not perfect!

I need to find a way to be happy with what I've got!

But........on a happier side..........I made my "princess" t-shirt last night. I used my new embroidery machine and embroidered the word Queenie on it. My dad used to call me that so I thought it was more appropriate than Princess.....and higher up on the Royalty scale

I am attaching a picture...not sure if you will really be able to see it well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2004_0618Jane0002.jpg (17.2 KB, 71 views)
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 09:15 AM   #9  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Jane, you look perfect to me
Old 06-18-2004, 09:17 AM   #10  

Ah shucks....thanks Leenie
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 09:45 AM   #11  
The Princess O' Pets

Good morning ladies!!!

Yeah Lisa Twins would be so great!!! I can't wait for the results of the ultrasound I think I am as excited as you!!!

Leenie, The boss must be in a meeting?? How are you lady??

Jane cute shirt!!

B- the only reason I don't like a rummage sale is I always come home with stuff!! But if it is good stuff then I guess it doesn't matter!

Well yesterday was crazy at work with the training and then the traffic on the way home was HORRIBLE!! Plus it was 90 degrees, hot and sticky, blech! So I missed my meditation class cause I was late, poop! I came home and ate LC things but alot of them so my carb count was 23 grams, so today I must be better. THANK DOG....this is the last day of training!! Last day of full-time, then tonight I have to drop off oldest DS at SIL house she is gonna keep him for the weekend since I will have my neice all weekend...my lucky bum sister went to VEGAS! I hope it is 100 plus degrees there hahahahahaha!

Happy Friday
Love TG
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 10:55 AM   #12  
Head Princess

Default Woot Woot! It's Friday!

I love Friday!!!! Especially when it's gorgeous outside

Leenie - Happy Friday! May the bosses stay away

Lisa - Twins! Oh, I can't wait to hear what the tech says!

Brenda - Happy rummage sale-ing and baby shower-ing!

Jane - I love the shirt! And how cute are you?

TG - I was thinking about you yesterday! I had to drive from Hillsboro to the mall by where you work to get my newly sized wedding ring. It was about 4:00, pretty dang warm, I had the top down on my car and traffic on the highway just wasn't moving. By the time I got into the mall, the entire back of me was drenched!

Not much to say here. I'm happy as all get-out that it's Friday. DH is wonderful. I've learned that drama only has to effect me if I let it (and I'm not letting it!) Have I mentioned that it's gorgeous outside?

BUT here's my strange discovery (and I don't know why I'm surprised here). It's in the 90's here and I'm not hot! I feel pleasantly warm. I still sweat in the car, but I'm not hot. One of my friends was telling me that I'm insane, but I figure that I've been cold for the last 8 months. It's about time I felt warm!
StarPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 11:14 AM   #13  
The Princess O' Pets

SP that is funny, the other day a girl called me and wanted to transfer her cable and her name was Brandy, I was like I wonder if this is SP, but then i thought you would have told us if you were moving!! hahahahaha

Were you at that Cedar Hills Mall?? I Have never been in there, I was wondering if there was alot of stores, I am always partial to Lloyd center that is my fav. Yes i was stuck on the freeway and thank dog for AC!!!!! It was stokin' outside, and people were really cranky while driving.
Old 06-18-2004, 11:41 AM   #14  
Head Princess

Yup - Cedar Hills Mall. There's hardly anything in there right now, but they keep saying they're going to put more stores in. I don't know.

My DH works at Lloyd Center so I go there a lot! It's all good as long as I don't walk by the pretzel places. OMG I just want to die when I smell them. I know that a pretzel would make me so sick and I still want one!

I wasn't cranky Instead I turned up my Jimmie's Chicken Shack cd and seat danced like a fool. At least it made people laugh
StarPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 03:18 PM   #15  
The Princess O' Pets

sp you cooky thang you!! hahahaha OOOO I love those pretzel places too and JAMBA JUICE!!!! Cinnabon usually smells good too.