Old 06-13-2004, 05:01 PM   #1  
Motivated Lupine

Cool Healthy Headstart for Pregnancy Buddies #4

This is an open group of women looking to lose weight in order to have healthy, happy pregnancies later down the road…

Anyone and everyone is welcome to join!

My name is Trish, I’m 26 years old, and have a beautiful 4 ½ year old daughter as well as a handsome 8 year old stepson. My husband and I were just married this past April 1st and we are getting ready to try and conceive a baby of our own. Currently, since joining 3FCs, I’ve lost 9 solid pounds and hope to continue losing until I’m pregnant.

Please introduce yourselves and feel free to join in!
Old 06-13-2004, 05:03 PM   #2  
Motivated Lupine

How's everyone's weekend?

Well, that's it. I've tossed in the towel and decided I'm going to call my weight 156 from here on out. 154 keeps bouncing out of my grasp- but that's all my fault!

My weekend was good- camping was fun. We got in a bit of hiking, a bit of fishing, and a bunch of junk food :P Not the Smores, but just chips, cookies, etc, etc.

I'm readjusting my goal for next month to be more realistic. Since I'm calling my weight at 156, I want to be 146 by July 11th. That's just a little over 2 pounds a week. Think I can do it? I know I can- if I just stick with it!

Well, how is everyone else?
Smiling_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 09:47 AM   #3  
Motivated Lupine

How's everyone's Monday morning going? Mine is here :P That sums it up!
Old 06-14-2004, 11:16 AM   #4  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 236/236/166

I know you can do it too Trish! I'll keep you inline

My weekend was great and my Monday is half over as far as work goes so that is a bonus! I went to the ball game on Saturday and the RedSox lost, but that's okay because I go to not only take Tim to see his Dodger play, but to see them kick ***! He was happy so that made me happy! Then yesterday I finally did my "199 reward" and went for a trail ride and now my butt hurts It was worth it to get the new experience though My horse's name was Cederic and he was very good, so even this chicken was comfartable with him... hehe... The best thing about thing weekend was that I got a new bathing suit and new exercise pants.... The bathing suit top is a size 12! (It's a tankini, so the two pieces touch... and I will be wearing shorts anyways.) Even better than that is a usually buy XL pants and my workout ants have been getting loose, so I tried on a L and thought I was going crazy thinking they were loose, so I asked Tim and he agreed... So I ending up buying a size M... That's right MEDIUM! I was very excited!
JEO1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 05:25 PM   #5  
Motivated Lupine

Sounds like a good treat
Old 06-14-2004, 07:10 PM   #6  
One step at a time...

I was very pleased!
Old 06-15-2004, 01:37 PM   #7  
Motivated Lupine

Morning! I worked out for AN hour last night! Woo! How are ya'll today?
Old 06-15-2004, 03:02 PM   #8  
One step at a time...

Awesome! Good going Trish! I went to the gym last night and did my pilates for my thighs (for only the 2nd time since I bought the tape )

I posted some pictures if you want to take a look:My Member Gallery
Old 06-15-2004, 03:05 PM   #9  
Motivated Lupine

Your pics are soooo cute!! That little girl in her dress is a doll! You are looking really good these days
Old 06-15-2004, 04:12 PM   #10  
One step at a time...

Wow thanks Trish! That little girl would be my niece Shaelyn and she is even more adorable in person! A complete ham she is at 4 months old even!

I've been trying to get my courage up to try on a size 12 pants since I can slide my arm inside my 14s all the way to my knee... But I'm afraid they won't fit and I will be disappointed....

Anywho, I hope your Tuesday is going well...It's almost time for me to leave so I'm excited!
Old 06-16-2004, 12:00 AM   #11  
Motivated Lupine

My Tuesday went relatively well! I worked out for an HOUR again- including weights, so that's 20 extra minutes for me We went to see 'Garfield' tonight. Um, as much as I love Jim Davis, the creator, and Garfield in general- the movie was pretty bad :P

Tomorrow, we are going to see a mortgage broker (I think that's what they are called) to see if they can finance us for a house. Then on Friday, my wallaby is going to the vet and then we are shipping him to a friend in Wisconsin- she has a girl wallaby and would like babies- and she is going to keep him until we get into a new house and build a nice big run for him outside So as sad as I might be to see him go, I'm really excited for him! He'll have so much fun in Wisconsin- my friend has a lot of land and room for him to run and play in the sun He's been a house wallaby so far so I think he'll really eat up being outside!

Well I gotta shower :P TTYL!
Old 06-16-2004, 10:49 AM   #12  
One step at a time...

Look at you go! An hour two days in a row!! I am impressed! Keep it up!

with the mortgage broker! I hope you get a loan and find a house quickly so you can get your wallaby home again, though I'm sure he'll have fun in Wisconsin!

I hope you are having a good Wednesday! I'll be sending happy thoughts for a good trip to your wallaby
Old 06-16-2004, 10:28 PM   #13  
One step at a time...

Default A have a quick question

I was wondering if you'd be willing to do me a small/HUGE favor... Tim is collecting the state quarters and it is very difficult to get the "D" quarters (Denver mint)... I was wondering if you'd be willing to get a few rolls of quarters and send them to us if I sent you money first... It would totally make Tim's life! ( I wish I was kidding, but I'm not )

If you aren't comfortable with that, it's fine, but I had to ask since his birthday is next month
Old 06-17-2004, 09:44 AM   #14  
Motivated Lupine

Um, I live in Nevada- do they have them here? LOL! If they do, sure! Or are you confusing me with someone else?

How's your Thursday going? It's MY Friday! Waahooo! I'm taking tomorrow off because our SSN office changed their way of changing your SS card (remember, I was married in April)- they used to accept marriage certificates as proof of change of name, but NOW they want the marriage certificate AND a driver's license. Mind you- you have to mail the ORIGINAL. Well, I'm not driving around without my driver's license, thank you very much! So we are going down to the office tomorrow to get my SS card changed. Then Jynx's appointment is in the afternoon and we have to drop him off for his flight at 8 PM. So just a bit busy tomorrow. If possible, I'd like to get my driver's license changed too. We'll see if I have the time :P

I ate real well yesterday until dinner. We went to a German restaurant because my Uncle is in town. I grew up in Germany since my dad was Air Force (recently retired after 20 years). So I LOVE German food! This was a new place and it was just okay.

Anyways, I'm maintaining at 156, so if I just get my *** in gear, I know I can drop! Look at you- you're doing SO well! And I never realized how TALL you are- that's why you look so marvelous in your pictures! I'm only 5' 5" so I tend to be more round SIGH!

Heh! Well, today's a new day and I'm going to kick butt today!
Old 06-17-2004, 10:17 AM   #15  
One step at a time...

I know that you live in Nevada, but there are only two mints... One in Denver and one in Pennsylvania... Since we are closer to the PA mint, 95+% of the quarters here are are "P" quarters.... Since you live closest to Denver, most of the quarters near you should be "D" quarters, one would think...

Ooooo, a day off! That rocks even though you have other stuff to do... I think that is the stupidest thing in the owrld for them to want you to mail your ORIGINAL license.... If you get pulled over and you don't have your license, you only have 24 hours to produce it at the police station...That is state government for you though

Goodluck with the vet trip and sending your wallaby off to his temporary home... Try not to cry too much... he will be coming back

BTW, how did it go with the mortgage broker?