Old 06-10-2004, 01:16 PM   #1  

Default Over 50 And Getting Healthy # 15

THE LAST THREAD WAS GETTING PRETTY FULL SO I THOUGHT IT WAS TIME TO START A NEW ONE.
willow_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 01:18 PM   #2  

Default Good Thursday Morning!

I called my DIL this morning and asked her to pick up my xrays for me because I need to take them along tomorrow to the ortho Dr.
Then I felt bad for asking her to do all this running for me because she has 4 kids to run after, and I thought to myself, " I'm going to just go out to the car and see if I can get my seat belt fastened, start the car and shift it with my left hand. " Then, by the time I got myself dressed,(I even pulled a sports bra on with my left hand! ) I thought,"I might as well take my purse along out to the car, in case I can get all the things done I want to. Then I'll just quick go and pick up my new glasses that are ready."
I went and got my new glasses and am back home already!
I walked really carefully so my knee wouldn't give out on me and take me by surprise. I feel so good and proud of myself! I don't know what my DIL is going to say about it though.
I guess I will let her or my son take me to my appointment tomorrow, though. That's quite a ways from home if something unforseen would happen.

It stormed here again last night, and it's still raining today. We had over 9 inches of rain in one day. Floods all over, and homes and businesses basements are flooding. So far I've been lucky.

For breakfast I had a roast beef sandwich on low fat low cal whole wheat bread and a cup of tea. But then i ruined it by eating a cadbury Fruit and Nut bar that I couldn't resist at the store. Oh well, some days you get the bear, and some days the bear gets you. I'll try to be careful the rest of the day.
I should go see what kind of mischief I can get into. All I know is that I'm awfully bored. Need to find a couple good books.

Everybody have a great day, and I'll see you later.
Old 06-10-2004, 02:27 PM   #3  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Red face

Hi *WILLOW*
I thought I would Copy & Paste what I wrote on the last thread so that Sheila & Puss would see it too... in case they don't catch up with the last thread. I am really concerned abut Puss & those kittens and Sheila after her loss!

Quote:

Hello Ladies!!

*SHEILA*
I thought I would check in and see how everyone is doing and was so sad to hear that you had to put your pup to sleep I am so very sorry!!!! I am sending you big warm hugs... when my pets pass on it stays with me for a long time. I think it was good that you got away like you did, but do allow yourself to grieve her... she was your family member... she was a beautiful dog, Sheila. My heart goes out to you.

*WILLOW*
Ouuuch that had to really hurt - I am so sorry to hear that you broke your wrist. I bet that you felt that fall all over your body by that evening & the next morning! I do hope you feel better real soon, Willow.

*PUSS*
You got some new kittens!!!!
They are Beautiful!!!!!!! I love their markings & their names!!! I hope you continue to post pics as they grow... I will check in when I am able to I am doing well now... I was very ill for a bit there. But all better now. I just got my hair cut and colored - if you go to MY PUBLIC PROFILE you will see a new picture of me with my new do Thank you so much for asking about me, Puss... you are precious! I did get your PM, but then became ill and forgot to let you know --- my bad, I am sorry

Hey there *ANGEL*
Hope you are doing well...

*~*~*

Yesterday: Someone in our church requested that Joe & I sing for their funeral... well, we were SHOCKED when we went on Monday morning to sing and found out that it was a friend of ours from church! We don't get the name of the person whom passed till we get there - that hour before the service we found out... what a bummer!! He was only 79yrs old and died of a massive stroke - very sudden. I had just seen him on the Sunday before and he looked good! All smiles... In fact, just two weeks before he had some surgery (not related to his death) and we (he & his wife - me & Peggy) were in the middle of the grocery store isle and he had to show me his boo boo - he was adorable! We would only see he & his wife, Ann, in church most times... but had really grown to love them both! Hank would always have his arms out for a hug from me on Sunday mornings. I will miss them both - because she does not drive I don't know that she'll be able to come to church again unless her children bring her (I hope!). Joe & I have to be there wayyy too early on Sundays's to go get her ourselves (because we sing and have to set up). Anyway, I will miss his smiles and winks that were *just for me* terribly! I have felt so sad---even though I know he is with the Lord...

Today: I went in for my yearly mammogram - oooooooo that is uncomfortable! I am so glad it's done for the year. Otherwise, all is well with me & the hubby. We have been very busy in our gardens this Spring and loving it.

Pictured above is our new arbor for our sidewalk to our front door... During the summer Joe & I are out & about allot more, so that's why I will not be posting too often... but I WILL check in once in awhile - I promise

*Thinking of you all with big warm {{{Hugs}}} *
Always,
SunnyD <><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

PS>>>
*PUSS*
After reading Charlotte's post - I reread your last post, but am still not sure if the -haha- you posted was that they did take them back or they weren't taking them from you cuz you wouldn't let them? Now... that is a bummer if they took them back! I would have drawn the line there and told them "no way!" Did they give them to you and then take them back? I am bummed for you if that is so.

*ANGEL*
We went up to 90* here and it is very humid - sultry. I couldn't imagine having to work in it! Hope it all turns out well.

SunnyD <><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
SunnyD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 02:42 PM   #4  

Smile ♥ Willow

Good for you! You got all your thoughts organized and went out... I am so happy for you. Glad you were able run all the errands and get back without any problems

We got some wicked storms here too! Hail, High winds & allot of Rain!!! We had flooding in our streets it came down so fast and hard!! I had a beautiful Maple Hydrangea Tree that was going to come into bloom real soon that snapped right off! I am going to try and save it with some rooting powder - don't know if it will work, but won't know till I try, right

I do hope that this finds your spirits high - I can only imagine how hard it would be dealing with pain on a daily basis...

*G♥d Bless*
SunnyD <><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 06-10-2004, 11:14 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Good Thursday evening to everyone!

SunnyD, thank you so much for the kind thoughts. It's still so darn hard not to see my sweet girl sleeping on her blankets or doggie beds (we had them all over the house so she could have a soft place to lay down everywhere we were). So many people think, oh, she was just a dog, but, as you said, she was a family member, and one who offered up totally nonjudgmental, unconditional love. She never had a bad day.

SunnyD, you are doing so well with your weight loss. Three cheers for you! You should be so proud of yourself, and I bet your Joe is really proud of you, too. Hey, I love that arbor. I can't tell if you planted something to climb over it?? Your yard is so pretty--is that an azalea blooming in the corner?

How sad for you to find out about your friend that way. Is it harder for you to sing when it's someone you knew and cared a great deal about? Maybe it makes your voice even more beautiful and true when it's someone you know.

Willow, oh my goodness, you're not having the best start to your summer. Your poor wrist. I hope it's just a little cast if you have to have one. I'm glad the docs are going to start really looking at what's going on with your hip. They simply have to get to the bottom of this problem.

So what's with all the storms and tornados and bad weather stuff going on back there? Is this an unusually bad year for stuff like that?

Jacquie, so great to see you posting. Sounds like you've had an eventful spring, and not in a good way. Although having the GDs around for 10 days was probably a lot of fun. I'm glad the mothers recovered, and I hope your MIL is doing well in the nursing home.

Charlotte, I'm thinking of having nails put on before my daughter's wedding in July (I did mention we're going back to VA in July, right?), but I've never had that done before. Do you have to have some nails for them to work with? Because I don't. Do you like the new style of blunt nails? My DD and her friends all get their nails done like that, but I think I like the "old fashioned" rounded style. And I love nail art. I think if I were to get nails, I'd really like nail art done. Isn't it fun to treat yourself to that kind of stuff? Get a facial sometime if you've never done it--it's wonderful. Hope the house is going well.

I'd made nonrefundable plane reservations to leave here July 15 and return July 21, but my DD calls today and said they changed her leave time to before the wedding so now she has leave from July 10 through the 19th. So I had to change the plane reservations, and the car reservations, and the kennel reservations, and the dad sitter. I keep hearing "kaching" everytime I make a new reservation. This is going to cost me more than the December wedding. I'll have to add more hotel reservations, but I'm not going to do that until I know for sure if we're going to DC the weekend of the 10th. I'm looking forward to seeing friends I haven't seen for close to 20 years.

Went to the chiropractic neurologist today and now I'm in incredible pain. I knew I would be, but it's always hard when it hits. I'm afraid I comforted myself with 1/2 pint of frozen yogurt (I'm making progress--before it would have been a full pint of full fat ice cream!) and some Thai food. So now I'm having pain in my tummy, too. I'm getting off this emotional eating roller coaster as of now, though.

Almost time for Landscaper's Challenge. I love that show. I'd love to have three landscapers design something for my yard. Paying for it would be another story. . .
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 08:48 AM   #6  

Smile

Good Morning...

We had another big storm come in during the night (the 3rd one this week) and it is still raining here... the sidewalks are full of worms (ewe!) and my Hibiscus Tree in the pot by our stairs is turning yellow from all the rains --- I am going to bring it in and see if I can save it. I so wish that it would stay sunny for a few days... without all the humidity. It's been like living in a sauna here this week. It has really cooled down though - went from the 90's yesterday to a possible high today of 70* And we are still in a Flood watch area, although... we are doing okay here where we live thus far...

I am slowly feeling better - I got back into walking the last couple days (feels great!) but only 2 miles a day so far... I had a rough night last night and was up at 4am for abut 30 min. or so; then fell back to sleep at around 5am... the alarm went off at 5:30 "Where's the coffee!"

I was going to meet my girlfriend at Curves this morning, but am just not up-to-par yet, so I will have to wait to see her on Monday morning instead. She usually goes in the afternoons because she teaches, but now that she is done for the summer - she is going to join me in the mornings... that will be great! We have allot of catching up to do.

*~*~*

Hey there *SHEILA*
It is wonderful to hear from you!
I can only imagine how much you must miss your little lady... {{{Hugs}}}

About my Weight loss & Exercise: *Thank-you* so much ~ I am trying so hard Sheila... I haven't been well the last couple weeks, but have gotten back into my T-Mill again the last couple days as I mention earlier in the post... I haven't gained any of the weight back, but do feel flabbier since I have missed going to Curves in the last two weeks.

Yes, I did plant some Morning Glory seeds in the the planters on either side of the arbor, but nothing has taken - I think we have had just too much rain!!! It is taking a toll on all our gardens here. At first it was great and the plants responded beautifully, but now it's too much! We need a few sunny days now. No... that is a *Flowering Almond Shrub* The flowers look like baby roses. I'll see if I have a close up on the flower in my pictures to post. It is a beautiful shrub! Glad you enjoyed the pictures... that is my Zeppe (cat) sleeping on my desk at the top of that post --- he loves to keep me company while I am in here on the computer.

Why did DD have to change the date (again)?? What a pain that must be for you --- I know what it takes for me to go anywhere (that's why we haven't gone anywhere lately )... there's so much to do in preparing for a trip - you are exhausted by the time you even leave! I am very excited for you in being able to see friends and family you haven't seen in a long time - that is always so much fun! You will have a wonderful time once you are there and all the planning is behind you

I am so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well --- I do hope it won't be long before you do feel better... *Thinking of you*

I love that program too, Sheila!!! In fact, Joe & I watched it last night where the couple had a desert back yard - WW did the designer do a marvelous job on that back yard - but they never mention the cost in the program!!! It had to be at least 40 - 50 thousand $$ to do!

*~*~*

Well, gang... I am going to get in a couple miles on my T-Mill while I still have some energy this morning

♥ Have a ♪ Great ♪ Day Everyone! ♥
SunnyD <><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 06-11-2004, 09:04 AM   #7  

Willow...I'm glad you made it alright...but, it could have been bad if you had gotten yourself in a jam! Please, let others help you now, so you can take care of yourself later. I know how you feel. That's why I slipped off alone for my last treatment, but, sometimes we need help. I'm sure your DIL doesn't mind. When you are better, you can do something nice for her.

Sheila...Hope you're feeling better. I still think about some of the "friends" I've had in the past. I had a dog, cat & parakeet once. Kept them for years. They all three stayed with each other constantly. The Parakeet stayed on either the dog or cat's back. (didn't stay in a cage, other than at night to sleep or to eat) Dog was Spanky...Cat was Smokey...bird was Tom. We had two parakeets for a few years, Tom & Jerry, but Jerry died & left Tom. That's when he took up with the dog & cat!
You'd love the nails! They feel like your own, only stronger! They need to be short....in fact, they will cut them short, before putting the new ones on. I have mine rounded. Here, they're popular both ways. I'm wanting a pedicure, but I'm afraid they will hurt my RA feet. They are very touchous. Yes, I enjoy pampering myself a little...& it doesn't cost much. I haven't had a facial...but, my friend (co-manager of the TV station) got me as a gift for my birthday....a complete face kit. A massager, creams, etc. All kinds of things included....even has a cd with soothing music to relax. Haven't had a chance to try it yet.
Wow...having to change plans! I'd be telling some kids to make up their minds.

Hi SunnyD, Fatpuss, Bluet, & Jacquie!

Hope all have a good day.

Angel-lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 05:58 PM   #8  

Hi, all!

Did everyone have a good weekend? I hope so! No activity here so hopefully that means you were all out enjoying yourselves.

We went to a historic house tour in an older neighborhood on Saturday. We saw seven house, one of which was in the process of restoration, one of which had been renovated with modern touches, and most of the others had been kept up nicely already or had had some restoration work already done. We also had lunch out, and then my Dad wanted Chinese food for dinner. I'm pleased to say I did really well.

Sunday we got up at 6:00 am, which is really early for us, especially on a weekend. I had a consultation with a visiting doctor, and had to drive about 40 min. across town. Then we had breakfast (I had a big bowl of fruit) and drove to my cousin's house about an hour north of where we were. We chatted and I picked up some plants that she'd gotten for free from her work. We drove back through a little artsy town and had lunch (again I was really good!) and went to a couple of cool shops and to the quilt museum. They had an exhibit of a husband a wife combo. The man got into cross stitch when he was in the Navy on long cruises. He started with all the western lighthouses. Then his wife put them in a quilt, and they've been doing stuff like that ever since. Some really incredible work, both the stitching and the quilting. They make a great team. The guy's stitches were so tiny, and the wife's creativity in quilting with his cross stitch squares was wonderful.

Charlotte, I love the fact that you had birds, cats, and dogs that all got along together. How neat!

SunnyD, glad you're feeling better. Did you get to Curves this morning?

Well, gotta go walk my dog--we've got a break between raindrops!
Old 06-15-2004, 02:10 AM   #9  

[FONT=Georgia]
So Sorry I've been away so long!

It's been 96 degrees & higher here & we have no air conditioning because of the roof being put on. PC is in the room I'm cooking in....hottest room in the house. Can't stand to stay in here to read & post....so have been reading. DH says it wouldn't do any good...but, I beg to differ with him! Well, that changed yesterday, when a large rain came before we got home from church. We knew it was suppose to set in raining, but thought it was late in the night. To our surprise we came home to a drowned house! See....everyone was going to get together yesterday and put the top wood (whatever it's called) on...but, didn't make it in time. Now, we've got a big mess! Clothes, food, etc, got all wet!! Floors were all soaked. Not floorcovering down yet, but, have to keep baskets of clothes, etc on floor.

So, since it's suppose to rain all week...we've got our hands full.

Our son's week to have his 2 little girls & my daughter from South Al is here this week working close by & staying with us & brought her little girl. I love them all.....BUT!!!

I'll be back soon as I can.[/FONT]
Angel-lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 10:00 AM   #10  

Smile

Hi *SHEILA*
Well... ... today was my first day back to Curves in 2 1/2 weeks! I didn't go on Monday as planned - still didn't feel well. It felt so good to go this morning - at first I was apprehensive, because I am still not feeling up-to-par, but I went anyway. I am meeting my friend again on Friday and we are going to meet up with one another every Mon- Wed & Fri. through the summer. I will sure miss her when she has to go back to teaching in Sept and won't be able to join me --- but in the meantime, we'll have fun.

Sounds like you had a real good day on Sunday! Those quilts sound beautiful!!!

How is the wedding coming along?

*ANGEL*
I am so sorry that you have to endure so much!
I DO hope that things will get better for you & hopefully real soon -
Lord knows you have had you fair share & then some!!

{{{Big Hugs}}}

Hello's to
*WILLOW - PUSS - BLUET*
Hope you ladies are doing well...

Have a good Day !
SunnyD <><

Old 06-17-2004, 05:28 PM   #11  

Omigosh, Charlotte, how horrible! That's kind of a Murphy's law thing. So is everything all dried out now? I'm glad you didn't have any carpeting down. It sounds like most of the stuff could be salvaged easily. I hope they got the roof on quickly after that.

SunnyD, glad to hear that you are back at Curves. I hope you didn't overdo since you weren't quite feeling up to par. It's nice that you have someone to go with you.

Well, I went to a cardiologist on Monday afternoon because I've been having some chest pain when I exercise--not all the time, just sometimes. She wants me to have a stress test, which is standard. I'm fairly sure it's my hiatal hernia, but I might as well get the test done and make sure. What she did say that kind of bummed me out was that she wants me to go on the South Beach Diet to lower my one and only risk factor--high cholesterol. She said it's the only diet that's proven to lower the bad cholesterol and triglycerides and raise the good cholesterol. She said I could combine it with Weight Watchers. I researched it a little and, man, it's going to be hard to give up the carbs. I'm a bit worried that I won't be able to handle it, but I'm going to try.

I met with a trainer at my gym the other day and got a bunch more exercises to hopefully tone up my flabby arms and other places. I was pretty darn sore the next day after working out with her.

Where did we lose everyone else?? A beautiful day here in the Northwest. Hope everyone is having a good one!

Oh, I forgot to mention that I was dissed in a parking lot today by a 3 year old. I was sitting in my car with my DH, and I hear from the car next to me, "Oh, it's a grandma in the car." I look around, and we're the only occupied car in the lot. The kid was talking about me! Okay, I am a grandma, but, heck, I don't want to look like one!

Last edited by Sheila53; 06-17-2004 at 07:23 PM.
Old 06-17-2004, 07:23 PM   #12  

Default Hi Girls,

I certainly haven't been busy!
My wrist and lower arm still hurt. I'm off work at least until the 9th of July.
They tried to get the Dr to let me come back to work, but nothing doing. Which is ok with me.

Charlotte, so sorry you had such rotten luck with the weather coming into your house. Such a shame! Making all that extra work for you.

I've been counting WW points, in a fairly low carb way. Kind of combining things. I don't count carbs, but I have mostly proteins, vegetables and low carb bread once a day.
It's so hard when you can't exercise like you should.

Sheila, I hope that works for you with the South Beach Diet. I tried both that one and Atkins, and Atkins was WAAAAY too strict. I think I lasted 2 days. The South Beach is a little more liberal, but I'm impatient and didn't stick with that either. I don't know if it was because I COULDN'T stick with it, or if it was that I didn't WANT to.
I think I do ok with low carb on my own, because I'm not as strict. I have carrots etc. I just figure, How bad could a vegetable be for me if it's not made with sugar or saturated fat?
I have a problem with salads because i don't like them every day, day after day. I like cooked green veggies.

Sunny, good going on the exercise.

I should get out of here.

Sheila, if you need low carb recipes, I have a few good sites for them. Let me know. See ya all later!
Old 06-18-2004, 11:17 AM   #13  

Default Hello And Good Morning!

I've been up and at 'em since 5 AM. At first I thought it was going to be a clear day, but now it doesn't look like it.

I had a good breakfast and now I'm answering emails, posts and then I'm off to the store.

My brother is suppose to be arriving from Oregon too. He and his wife
have a summer home in northern Minnesota and they are back here for
the summer. He was going to come to the town I live in to see one of
my other brothers who is a diabetic with a bad heart and ulcers all
over his legs and is not doing well at all. He's 77 years old, and
has been in bad health for a couple of years now.

I have a leaky faucet in my kitchen and the drip has increased to
almost a stream, and it really kills me to ask someone to change the
rubber washers in it because I'm so used to doing that stuff myself.
Anyway, last night I caved and called one of my sons, only he was at
work. He's on 2nd shift this 2-week period. His wife told me
something my little grandson said that I thought I'd share with you
all. He's the one I sent the video of him singing the local school
victory song to some of you guys.
My daughter-in-law cut her finger the other night and of course he
had to have that little nose right in there telling her to put a band
aid on it so dirt wouldn't get in the cut etc.
Yesterday morning when the 3 of them were at the breakfast table
Anthony asked my DIL, " Where's your band aid, Mom?" She said she had
taken it off when she showered, but then said, " I suppose I should
put another one on though,to keep the 'elements' off of it." And she
left the table to go to the bathroom to put another band aid on. She
said Anthony was just staring at her with big eyes, and she could
tell his little brain was going a hundred miles an hour. She
figured 'elements' was a new word for him and he was trying to figure
out what it was.
About 30 seconds after she got into the bathroom, he called in to
her, "Mom? .............. WHAT elephants!?"
Oh Lord! I laughed so hard! He was thinking they were going to either
get some elephants or were going to see some elephants, evidently!

Well, I need to get off this computer and get dressed and go to the
store before it starts raining. Yes, it's at it again!

Everybody have a wonderful day! I'll be back later. .....
Old 06-18-2004, 11:14 PM   #14  

Leaky water faucets--enough to make you go out of your mind. Even after they're fixed, I'm sure I can still hear them. Your grandson is such a hoot, Willow! That's so sweet that your DIL tells you all those funny things he does.

It's hot here! And you know how I hate the heat. It was about 85 today outside, which meant the same inside except I did turn on the window A/C in my bedroom. My Dad didn't even open his window. I was in his room watching Jeopardy and it felt so dang hot that the 80 degrees in our part of the house was cool. I can't get him to open the windows. I even called his doctor's office to ask what temperature his room can get to before I am concerned, but they were no help. I ended the fruitless conversation with, "Okay, if he passes out, I'll be sure and take him in to see you."

Tomorrow I go shopping for the mother of the bride dress. It's gonna be a sundress because it's so hot and humid in VA. I've added some oomph to my weight lifting with the hope that my arms won't be too jello-like three weeks from now. My daughter informed me today that she wants me and her future MIL to light a unity candle. I did that at my son's wedding--that marriage lasted three years. I know, different kid, different marriage. I'm still not that thrilled with lighting the candle, but I'll suffer through it. I'm so happy that my friends from Charlottesville are coming--great moral support.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! It's going to be another Seattle scorcher here.
Old 06-19-2004, 12:47 PM   #15  

Default Good Saturday Morning!

I went to bed early last night, .... about 10:45 and woke up a little after 2 AM and thought, "Oh no, I'm going to have another of those nights!" But, I went back to skeep until a little after 4 AM and the same thing happened, and I ended up finally getting up at 7:45 AM. What a lazy bones! But, I feel really good today. Very rested.

It is beautiful here this morning! The sun is shining very brightly and it's kind of chilly actually, even though the thermometer says it's 68 degrees out there.
I opened all the windows to let fresh air in to air my house out. Air conditioning is nice, but I like natural, cool, fresh air better.

When I got up this morning I put some extra lean loin pork, cubed, in the crockpot with onion, sour kraut, diced tomatoes with celery, peppers and onion in them and some ALA', which is bulgur wheat, kinda like brown rice, only higher in fiber. It is starting to smell so good! I bet it's making the neighbors hungry because you can get whifs of it outdoors.

I had a good breakfast of low fat cooked ham and a wedge of laughing cow cheese spread on it and a cooked egg, and of course my green tea.

Sheila, I bet you'll be so glad when this wedding is done. You're working so hard, both on the plans and on your fitness. I sure wish I could wear a sun dress!
Geez, only 3 weeks to go! That time has flown by.

Can't you put a control on the thermostat in your house that locks?
The elderly do get cold much easier than younger people, but maybe a sweater would make him feel comfortable.

I thought the bride and groom lit the unity candle. They did at my kids' weddings.
I know how you must feel though. But, you never know how kids are going to do in a marriage. My brother and his wife were married when they were 14 and 18 years of age and they celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary last year.
My one son was married a year and his wife left because she was having an affair with another guy that lasted a month after she left, but by then it was too late to get back together, ... he would never trust her again, he said.
They'll be fine.

Now I need to finish all my posts and get dressed and get outdoors.

Have a good day! I'll be back later.