Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 05-29-2004, 07:46 PM   #1  

Smile Not sure

I've only been here for like 2 days I think. I'm planning on starting "another" diet on Monday. (again and again and again....etc), anyway, I was wondering, how do we go about discussing this? Do we just add to a topic already started or start a new topic as we start a diet? Or is there already a thread for "new" or "again" dieters? I'm not quite sure where to start at here. There are a lot of topics and groups, so it's just a "bit" confusing, however, I love this site!! It's already been helpful, and I think I'll really benefit from being here!

I'll check back for comments, thanks so much!

cyndi

p.s. Can I just continue as I start a new diet here in this particular group(EDS)? That would be great too!
cyndi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 11:04 PM   #2  
Searching

Cyndi,
For most of us a food plan is just a tool in our recovery, though it might provide the relief and the sobriety we need to begin healing for most of us diets just plain don't work. Hence the forever pattern of diet-binge-diet. That being said we would be happy to support you on where ever your journey takes you.

Chris
rochemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2004, 02:41 PM   #3  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

I'm not exactly sure what your question is, but that could be because I'm in Sunday Slug mode today. Anyhow, the best place to post is in the weekly chat thread. Share whatever you need to share that will help you in your recovery.
Jennelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 08:49 AM   #4  

Smile

I'm not sure what my question was either, lol....

Sorry

Have a great Memorial Holiday!

cyndi
cyndi7 is offline   Reply With Quote