Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2001, 05:03 AM   #1  

Please somebody tell me where to get these cookies everyone has been saying YUM. I want to say YUM too. lol Lo
Old 02-19-2001, 05:23 AM   #2  

Well, I don't know what area of the country you live in, but I get mine from a grocery store called Jewel-Osco- it is like a grocery store/drug store chain.
Old 02-19-2001, 05:26 AM   #3  
Stressed but Sane

I haven't been able to find the cookies locally. I order them from www.bakersbox.com . Their service is slower than molasses in January, but their products are always fresh and good when they arrive.

------------------
Betsy
Walking is also ambulation of the mind
Gretel Ehrlich
Old 02-19-2001, 05:26 AM   #4  

Well, I don't know what area of the country you live in, but I get mine from a grocery store called Jewel-Osco- it is like a grocery store/drug store chain.
Old 02-19-2001, 07:47 AM   #5  

You can also go directly to their own website at www.bakersbreakfastcookie.com - there is a 4 dozen minimum order on their site, but the cookies are only $1 each. Last time I placed an order, it took about two weeks. Their number is 877-889-1090 to place an order.

They are very good cookies!

Katie

[This message has been edited by kt marie (edited 02-18-2001).]
Old 02-19-2001, 09:32 AM   #6  

The bakersbreakfastcookie.com site isn't handling orders right now, I think they said they'd be back up in early March due to the FDA labeling requirement. But if you search on Bakers Breakfast Cookies on google.com you'll get a list of other e-tailers who will also sell the cookies -- and in lots less than 4 dozen at a time (though more expensively per cookie). Can't remember which one I just ordered from -- "DH" just deleted all my old e-mails (including the confirmation of that order). By the way, I'm assuming "D" stands for "DEAR", right (I say through gritted teeth...)
Old 02-19-2001, 11:20 PM   #7  
Rat Terrier Chick

I have ordered cookies several times directly from Bakers Breakfast Cookie and from order to delivery took anywhere from 4-6 weeks. The last time I called them they told me they were still running behind on individuals' (they fill businesses' orders first), so I didn't place my order with them and I decided to try bakersbox.com instead and received my shipment within 2 weeks after my order was placed. So I am extremely pleased with them!
Old 02-19-2001, 11:47 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 268.8/266.4/145

Height: 5'8"

Neon,

Could you tell me in which section at Jewel you found the cookies? I never looked for them there, but would love to try them out.

Thanks.

Carla
Old 02-20-2001, 01:07 AM   #9  

hi gang - never thought to ask - how many points are in these cookies.
Lo
Old 02-20-2001, 03:39 AM   #10  

Under the old 123 plan they were between 1.5 - 3.5 points - under the Winning Points plan with the 4 gram fiber cap, they are betw 4 -4.5 points. Check out dottisweightlosszone in the restaurant section where they & hundreds of other restaurants are listed.

Katie
191.8/143.2/145WW goal

[This message has been edited by kt marie (edited 02-19-2001).]
Old 02-23-2001, 02:38 AM   #11  

Just to update - the Baker's breakfast cookie site IS accepting orders - you need to call their 800 number to place orders. I just placed an order yesterday & my order will ship on March 5 - pretty fast, I think.

Katie
Old 02-23-2001, 03:20 AM   #12  

I just received my order from www.any-gifts.com. These cookies are enormous! I placed my order on Sat 2/17 and they arrived today (2/22). You can order any amount of any flavor. I tasted the fruit and nut cookie, and it's really good!

[This message has been edited by RosieA (edited 02-22-2001).]
Old 02-23-2001, 06:21 AM   #13  
REC

Rosie,

Glad you're saying "yum" too. I eat about 5 per week (OK, sometimes 7 per week), always counted them as 4 or 5 points and have never had a problem losing weight with them.

Because of the HIGH fiber, though, be sure you drink it with LOTS of water. I usually have 32 oz of water with mine and then I cannot eat for HOURS, I'm so full.
Old 02-23-2001, 08:31 AM   #14  

I am going to order some, but what are your favorites? Thanks.
Old 02-23-2001, 08:42 AM   #15  

I love the new ginger molasses. My other favorites are peanut butter, oatmeal raisin, chocolate chip raisin and fruit and nut.

Susanne
Closed Thread