Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2004, 08:45 PM   #1  

Talking Look Your Best By Summer!!

I might be moving into a house with a pool in early July and I wanna look nice in a bathing suit at the 4th of July Party. My goal is to lose at least 10 pounds before the 4th.

The Plan:
*eat healthy
*eat when hungry, stop when full ((not when upset, bored or lonely))
*drink more water
*get exercise

Any support or company would be great!
Old 05-21-2004, 08:55 AM   #2  
Empress/Queen

Hi, Trista!!!! Your plan looks seems really good and healthy. I'm betting you'll reach your goal, if not by the 4th, at least soon. Congratulations on moving to the house with a pool!
Old 05-21-2004, 05:25 PM   #3  

thanks sweetie!

today was a little unhealthy. i had a piece of cake and pizza. but for breakfast i had a small bowl of mini wheats. so that wasnt bad. i have yet to drink some water. ((lol bad me)) but i will make sure to drink a bottle or two before bed.

tomorrow will be better though.
Closed Thread