Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2001, 09:21 PM   #1  

Yes, I was just curious as I was visiting another board if anyone else has had any kind of experiences with this same board. *************** BCB philosophy stuff. I was reading alot of things going back and forth over there treating people nasty over not being OP 24/7 etc. Anyone else experienced postings such as this?? It just shocked me to see how they responded to peoples posts on there and haven't run into a board like that except another board which wasn't a WW board but another weightloss plan and they had adopted that same closeminded view on their way of doing things. Oh well........just thought I would ask and see if anyone knew any dish on that site. Thanks and I look forward to posting on here for support as long as it isn't like that other board and you aren't welcome unless you are OP with WW 24/7, ha ha!
Old 02-20-2001, 09:30 PM   #2  
Cowboy Up Chick

Check your PM's. I'll explain there....
Old 02-21-2001, 06:53 AM   #3  

Hi, I am really new at all this internet stuff and support and all, but as I was searching around for a support site, I came across the Site you are talking about.

I didnt feel they were rude or anything like that, but I feel they just have a no baloney approach which may be for some of us and not the rest of us. I would say it depends on how serious you are about losing this weight and how you want to go about it.

Just adding my two cents or my opinion

Thank you

Sally
Old 02-24-2001, 08:08 PM   #4  

There are at least 20 different WW support sites. BCB has its own approach. If you don't like it, don't go there. If 3FC will work for you, fine, stay here. There are at least 5 places I visit. Kelly S visits and contributed an awful lot of information, which everyone appreciates.
Cheery Sunflower, I think its time to change your name to StinkFlower.
If you have a real life, and have real friends, as you have stated in your other posts, lucky you. Believe it or not, we do too. But when it comes to weight loss, our "real" family and friends get tired of listening to us. If you think "cyberspace" is weird, well guess what, aren't you visiting it an awful lot?
Sorry Suzanne, I know I will be criticized for this post, but I've been coming here for almost 3 years, and never heard anyone complain as much as her.

Olga
Old 02-24-2001, 08:57 PM   #5  
GARDENING ADDICT

SUZZANE, This is about the third thread on this topic and I think that everything has already been said and threads closed. Can we please close this and start fresh with a positive outlook?
Old 02-24-2001, 09:33 PM   #6  
Is is spring yet??

I agree - everyone just ignore this thread. Its nonsense. We are all here for the same reason - to get support. Not fight!

Just my 2 cents.

Tara

------------------
[email protected]

Failure is not falling down, failure is staying down!
Closed Thread