Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2004, 12:08 PM   #1  
Running Babe

Default Wonderful Wednesday

Hi All,

my weight has gone back down yah! I did my two hour workout last night. I am due for one of those on Thursday but will be skipping it due to going to a "friends" party. I am debating on whether to eat there or not... I figure I could either a) eat a salad before I go and eat one slice of pizza, b) go and eat supper previously and hang around or c) pig out (just kidding)... I am inclined towards A... I won't feel deprived and on the grand scale of things as long as I plan for it with my eating tomorrow, it should be okay and won't be too much off program (I can do it within my points too). I already have a bad delicious treat planned for Saturday night, so I am still debating...

Anyhoo take care!

Ali
Old 05-05-2004, 02:40 PM   #2  
Proud Canadian

Hey Belle - thanks for the crabcakes thing yesterday - I put them at 6 points but then I had some Tortilla chips and a piece of cheesecake at my friends - evil cheesecake - I may still be within my flex though because it was a low fat cheesecake - I'll have to ask her for the nutritional info...

Ali - see? no worries, it's all gone. Nice workout!! What is the Saturday treat you're saving for?

I found a travel plan today for my trip to Virginia that costs $400 less than I thought I'd have to pay - YAY! I take a bus from Vancouver to Seattle in the middle of the night and a plane to washington where my sister will pick me up. I can sleep all night while I'm travelling and get ready for the time difference and instead of wasting a day travelling, I get to spend that time with the babies!! I'm very excited - I'm booking my ticket tomorrow. I leave on the 10th of June. The triplets are 6 months old today - very active and happy babies. I'm hoping I fit comfortably in my shorts as my vacation goal - I can do that. I have a hike today at lunch again - Yay hike! What is everyone else up to?

KT
Old 05-05-2004, 03:07 PM   #3  
Running Babe

A slice of cheesecake pie at this pie restaurant... that will be my treat

Cheers!

Ali
Old 05-05-2004, 03:54 PM   #4  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Hi!!

Hello, Ali and KT!!

I'm sorry I haven't been around much. There just really hasn't been much going on for me. I was doing SBD, but just can't really get "into" it. I don't know if WW is just too ingrained in me or what, but despite showing a great loss during my first week on it, I just couldn't do it. I think it has something to do with needing structure...

I'm going to have to start doing something different with my exercise. I used to go over lunch, but am not able to anymore, so I'm going to have to start going after work. That's going to be tough for me for a couple of reasons. First, I have to go to work after work two nights a week. Second, it's packed right after work and I'm afraid if I go home first and wait for the crowd to thin, I won't ever make it there. I'm planning to take my butt there right after work tomorrow night, so wish me luck!

There hasn't been a whole lot going on here for me. Once again, I've decided that I want to go back to school. I'm planning to get together with my admissions counselor next week and hurry to get the ball rolling so I won't chicken out again and can start in the fall. That's just one more reason to get going on the weight loss--it won't be so scary if I don't feel so fat.

Ali--I think that plan A is probably your best bet, too. Of course, if it were me, I'd do C, which is why I'm still struggling with my weight. Your bad delicious treat does sound delicious. Enjoy some for me. I'm going to try to stay POP for the next 7 days. My bad delicious treat will be a big ol' bag of movie popcorn with extra butter. It's naughty, but I love it enough that it should keep me motivated all week. I'm going to ask Aaron to keep me accountable.

KT--That is quite a savings on your trip, that's awesome! Sometimes hanging out with friends makes this all so tough (with evil cheesecake). I know that's a major concern of mine right now--I've been spending a lot of time with my best friend from high school and going out to eat (and for drinks) is what we do a lot. Things with her are kind of akward for me (we haven't talked in like 5 years--not because of a disagreement or anything, we just lost touch) and sometimes I'm not sure what else to do when we're out. Maybe instead of eating, we'll go walking from now on. And of course, we do lots of shopping.

Sorry I turned my responses right back around to talk about me--sometimes I don't know what else to say and I hate to have a short response to you guys... It feels like I've just been out of the loop for too long.

OK, I better get some work done now. I'm going to try to post more, so you can expect to see me back tomorrow.
Closed Thread