South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2004, 05:15 PM   #1  
RNMOM

Default Has anyone returned to phase 1?

I'm doing ok back on phase 1, I'm going to try it for this week. I'm realizing I was a bit addicted to the strawberries, grapes and apples. I know I was overdoing it. I also know I was overdoing the nuts. They just really hit the spot. I re-read the book and the good carb/bad carb guide. I've already had a liter and a half of water. I'm recommiting!

Anyway, if anyone went back on phase 1 how long did you do it for and how did you do? Just curious.

Also, I ran two miles today! I'm sure for some of you that's no big deal, but it sure was for me. I walk up a hill for two miles and then today I ran down. I felt like Rocky in the movie!!!!! I had some great music on my CD player that just had the right beat and I was jazzed. My thighs are little angry at me this afternoon, but they'll get over it.
Old 05-03-2004, 07:52 PM   #2  

Hi there,
I recently went back to phase one for two weeks and lost 8 pounds. I was doing it for a bridal shower I was hosting. Anyway, then I fell smack dap off the wagon at the shower and gained four back, so back on one for a few more days for me to lose what I gained, then I'll go back to 2. Good luck!
Elaine
Old 05-03-2004, 11:00 PM   #3  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

I Am Interested In Going Back To Phase I. I Did It Only For A Week B/c I Am Nursing But I Am Weaning Now (11 Mo Old ) And I Want To Start Back On Phase I
Do You Think You Will Lose Alot Of Weight Again Like The First Go Round And Will You Gain A Little Back When You Go Back To Phase Ii Again? I Guess Not Huh?
Closed Thread