Old 04-22-2004, 05:56 AM   #1  
thin within

Smile thursday 4/22

good afternoon all! i hope you will all have great days today. nothing special going on today, just regular house stuff. take care and enjoy!
fullfig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 07:12 AM   #2  
thin within

supersized told me to tell y'all "hi" for her. she said that she'll try to start checking in once a week. since december, she has been unable to log in from work. have a great day!
fullfig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 07:50 AM   #3  

good morning Fulfig! Hope that you have a great day also!

Well....Thursday is finally here. It's my day off and one more day closer to the weekend Got a lot planned for the day today. Need to get vehicle cleaned up, do some housework, and pack a few things for the beach trip. Unfortunately we have a meeting this afternoon at work. I hate it when I have to go in for a meeting on my day off, really screws up my day. After the meeting, it's off to the nephews baseball game. I have to go today, as I missed last weeks games!

Was wondering...has anyone seen Tummy Girl, Southern Girl, or Froufy? Maybe I've just missed their posts, but was thinking I haven't seen them lately. Hope everything is OK with them!

Ya'll have a great day! Gonna get some coffee in me and try to wake my sleepy butt up I'll check back in after I am awake!

Lisa
Mrs H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 08:23 AM   #4  
Baby Steps

fullfig-- Tell Supersized hello. And hope you both have a good day

Lisa: I haven't seen a post by any of them. Wonder where they went. Maybe computer/internet trouble like I had. Hope nothing else. Why can't they schedule your meetings for when you're there?? lol

Well, only 4 hours today and then 4 tomorrow and the weekend will be here!! And luckily DH gets paid tomorrow so we can go get some food. I made pumpkin bars last night.....ate 2 of them. Then proceeded to eat 1/2 the bag of pistacchios. Dang it I'm gonna have to tell DH to help me not buy them anymore. The good thing is (and weird) is that the scale (yup, I'm back to stepping on it daily again) says I'm down another pound. Saturday it'll be official and I figure I'll be happy if it's just 1 pound (1 pound a week would be cool!!!!!). Maybe this exercise stuff DOES have something to do with it
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 08:27 AM   #5  
Total Sass Bucket

Morning all you fat-melting people!

It's a beautiful morning here and thank goodness for that. I haven't been able to walk all week because of the crappy weather. On a positive note, I have deep cleaned the apartment. I get to see the BF tomorrow and I weighed in to see if that other pound was still gone.... and I'm down another pound! It must be the results of coming of TOM. I usually drop 3-5 lbs after it hits. I'm still reluctant to post the pound and I'm FAR from posting the pound I was down today. Ok, I just confused myself :P
I had to put a belt on this morning so my jeans wouldn't fall down at work.... and I pushed the belt to where I needed it to be.... and had to make a HOLE!!!! It was way past all the holes on the belt and this is the very same belt that used to feel too tight if it was on the second hole. So, I'm pretty happy this morning. Another thing that's fabulous was this past weekend I dug out the ARMY shirt I had stolen off an ex bf that was super skinny. Now, this shirt was skin tight on him and before when I wore it my belly was soooo gross in it. This past weekend I wore it to a bonfire with my boyfriend and that shirt made my tummy look so flat (it isn't) and made my boobs look huge (they aren't). It's my new favorite shirt!

fullfig Good day to you too!
Lisa: sorry to hear you have to go in for a stupid meeting on your day off.... that really sucks. Hope you manage to enjoy the rest of your day

Everyone else
Shimma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 08:29 AM   #6  

Good morning all.

fullfig: Yes, it still cracks me up when you are planning dinner when we just got up!

Mrs. H: We have a once a month meeting at work that is after hours They say they don't want to cut into "production time" WHAT ABOUT MY TIME? Would love to put the extra time on my timecard and see what they say

Brenda: Congrats on another pound!!! You are just melting before our eyes!

Well, I finally got the courage up to step on the scale and as I expected it is up....quite a bit.....but still, I deserve this. I changed my signature weight to reflect this disaster! I don't think I will make my End of May challenge either. Oh woe is me

Ok, I'm done.....now onto the next round of weight loss.

Can't wait to get the Atkins book I ordered....should be in tonight I hope. Maybe it will give me a boost.

Have a great day.

Last edited by jane8760; 04-22-2004 at 08:32 AM.
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 08:31 AM   #7  
Total Sass Bucket

Brenda: You snuck in on me!!! How many carbs are in those pumpkin bars? And if they're LC... what's the recipe!!! I LOVE pumpkin bars!
Old 04-22-2004, 08:32 AM   #8  
Total Sass Bucket

and now Jane snuck in on me too! Don't worry about the weight, it'll be off in no time at all!! You can do it!
Old 04-22-2004, 08:33 AM   #9  
Baby Steps

Jane: You'll have that weight off in NO time!!! keep your chin up

Shimma: The shirt sounds great. lol. The pumkin bar recipe is posted in the recipe section---and I think it said about 3 grams per bar (they'll be small bars--but YUMMY!)
Old 04-22-2004, 08:34 AM   #10  

Shimma: Too funny...you snuck in on me too! Brenda put the recipe for her Pumpkin bars in the recipe section of this site. I printed it out last night. I am dying to make them.
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 08:54 AM   #11  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Baby Girls

Be back later
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 09:18 AM   #12  
The Princess O' Pets

Good morning chicks!!

Hi Leenie!!!!

Brenda: Great job with the exercise!!

Shimma: TOM seems to make everything all wacky! Great job on having to make another hole in the belt!! I love the clothes falling off thing about wieght loss it feel so accomplished!

Good Moring Fullfig!!! Have fun with the house stuff today! Say HI to Super!!

Jane great job confronting that dang scale, I hate that! The book will be a great boost.

Lisa: Have fun on your day off. too bad about the meeting but a beach trip!! YEAH!!

Well I am off to work and then I come home and go to the gym. Have had a few cravings while on TOM but nothing I couldn't handle!! So I am doign well on induction and will wiegh myself beginning of next week. We will see!

Have a great day!

LOve TG
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 09:27 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 208/199/128

Morning girls! Vacation fever has hit and I'm going crazy at work today. Not to mention the fact that people are so inconsiderat it just ticks me off!!!

Anyway. I'm 1 pound away from my goal vacation weight and we leave Sunday morning!!! I'm so excited. I never thought this would happen. I'll be happy even if that 1 pound doesn't dissappear by Sunday!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!
LoriAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 09:36 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 189/177/135

Height: 5'7

Brenda ~ I have a hard time with nuts in general, don't want to stop at a serving, but they keep me regular so I quess that is one plus. I don't think I have ever had pistachios- but I love me some almonds.

Shimma ~ I wish it would rain here, It has only rained like 2 times in the past month and one of those day we were suppose to go to the beach- wouldn't you know it!

Jane ~ Don't worry about the gain- like everyone said you will have it off in a heartbeat.

Lori~ Gratz on the loss and vacation...

It is bed time for bonzo... have to hit the hay just finished my bedtime snack and got the kiddo to school so better sack or I wont want to get up when it is time.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Amy
Amyjo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 10:45 AM   #15  
Baby Steps

Amy: if you like almonds you'll love pistacchios!! Bedtime? it's only 9:42am. What time zone you in??

Lori: Congrats on making goal. I can say it now cuz I have faith in you. You'll make that goal

TG: Congrats on staying OP!!! How'd you manage? What's the secret? I really need to know!!

Leenie:

I haven't actually gone through and double checked their math. So it might be higher carbed than they said they were--but they are worth it. lol. I've got a recipe I want to try for cinnamon muffins. They're only supposed to be like 1.5 grams of carbs (gonna check it on THAT one for sure!!) or something like that. The witch is away doing errands (yes, she SHOULD be in the office working but she does this a lot) so I'm boss-free for a while. Figured I'd check in, catch up and then find something to do at work again. I hate having to create work. Makes the day go by SOOO slow!!!