Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Old 04-12-2004, 06:38 AM   #1  
Meg

Default The Easter Confessional Thread ...

This is the place to talk about whether you eat the ears or tail off your chocolate bunny first ... and about those Cadbury eggs ... and Mom's homemade cinnamon buns ... and whatever else may have tripped you up recently.
Meg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 09:53 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

Let's see

Birthday cake 1/4 of it
Chocolate chip cookies - about 15 of 'em.
3/4 box of cocoa puffs
1/2 box of fruity pebbles
Big bag of baked chips
4 handfuls of cheetos twists
5 capri suns
barbecue rib tips
white bread
french toast with Mrs. Butterworth Syrup
Mrs. Butterworth Syrup straight up with no chaser
toast with butter
Twix bar
pizza
Mickey D's french fries
Sprite
Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich
Peanut Butter

I think that's it for Friday Saturday and Sunday.

Tiki
tikanique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 11:52 AM   #3  
Uber-Moderator!!

Okay, I'll bite...

Saturday - had my usual breakfast (1 egg + 3 whites and 1/2 c oatmeal) then went to the stables...afterwards we went to Taxi's and I had a cheeseburger!! arrggh.

Later that day, had a chicken salad with a mini baugette. And that was it for eating that day...

Sunday - usual breakfast at 8:30
1/2 cup grapenuts 11:30

Sister's house for Easter Dinner 2:30 - 5:00:

Strawberry daqueri (BIG mistake as I've got a headache now...)
handful of cashews
a few DEVILED EGGS
2 Pillsbury crescent rolls
corn casserole
Honeybaked ham
yams (not really bad, except for the brown sugar on them)
Steamed asparagus (not a bad thing but I'm just adding it to the list anyway!)
Strawberries (ditto)
four bites of cheesecake

And that was it for the entire day...believe me, I've had worse Easters. No See's Candies this year - yay for me!
MrsJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 12:57 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 185/136/125

Height: 5'5"

I mostly ate actual semi-clean meals all weekend; however, they were pretty much surrounded by chocolate. I feel all "sugared up" and more or less poisoned by it all, and am ready to let the rest of the chocolate go. I have a half-bag of Hershey's Kisses left but I think I can put them in my boyfriend's birthday gift stuff and pretend they're not there. (I know I ought to throw them out. I know it. Whether I can actually DO that is another question.)
Topaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 01:36 PM   #5  

Default I"m in on this one

I was sitting in Longhorn on Friday night waiting for a table, mentally prepared to eat a clean meal, when I glanced down at the buzzy-thingy they gave us. There was a picture of a "desert pear margarita" which normally would never appeal to me but for some reason, the longer I sat there the better it looked. So I had one.. then another one... then three cheese stuffed fried shrimp, then a piece of piping hot bread with butter. Then my meal (which was clean) and then Brewsters ice cream.
Somehow that triggered eating insanity because Saturday I ate my weight in candy and had two martinis and nachos (good lord!) and then Sunday I ate more candy, Deviled eggs, potatoe salad, cake with chocolate icing and more candy.
Whew! I'm glad I got that off my chest. I think I'm back to normal today....
GinnyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 07:23 PM   #6  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

The Cute Boyfriend and I went to my favorite restaurant: The Indigo Grill
I started with a Nut Crusted baked Brie with honey roasted garlic, pepper jelly and mole for dipping and of course flat bread to smear it all on. Want the recipe? http://www.epicurious.com/run/recipe...&queryType=and

And, a glass of wine.

Then, we split a Mojo Bone-in Rib Eye stuffed with huitlecoche & honey roasted garlic, white cheddar tamal & acorn squash with bourbon-walnut butter

And then we had a chocolate and pistachio sinfully rich torte with rasberry sorbet. And a glass of port.

I died and went to heaven. Funny, I am SO eating clean today.

Tiki - I had to laugh at "5 Capri Suns." Yuck!
Goddess Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 07:55 PM   #7  

Tiki, you're joking, right?

dip
diphthong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 09:06 PM   #8  
Mel

OMG, first time I've looked at one of these threads. I'm sorry Tik, but I was laughing so hard by the time I reached the end of your list that there are tears rolling down my face. Anything left for the kids?

OK, my downfall was alcoholic. My dd introduced me to Cosmopolitans and we got loaded on them Saturday night. Unfortunately, I've a greater alcohol tolerance than Karen. Dinner was clean, tho

Sunday brunch was clean until I discovered the dessert table around the corner from the salmon and salad I'd been consuming. The chocolate chip cake was great and the pecan pie was to die for.

Today was clean and with plenty of water until I had 2 bites of sirloin steak and 2 chocolate chip cookies for meal 6. At least they had oatmeal in them. Protein and a carb?

Tomorrow will be back to soap bubble clean and I'm staying out of this thread.

Now it's off my chest, but still on my stomach and thighs.

Mel
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 09:34 PM   #9  
Ilene the Bean

Throughout the weekend I've had maybe 30 of those small foil covered chocolate eggs...couple of ears of chocolate bunny...

Easter supper here I had a slice of ham, spoonful of creamy coleslaw, spoonful of potatoe casserole that I make with sour cream, cheese, butter and junk like that in it... for desert I had a sliver of coffee cake, 3 bites of cheese cake...

Today another Easter supper I had a slice of turkey(good), dressing, turnip(good), carrots and peas(good), 2 thin slices of dry banana cake, why I had 2 slices I have no idea, it wasn't even good...

I had about a total of a bottle of wine throught the weekend...

I drank enough water today that my rings are still loose and that's a good thing...

Now, like Mel, I don't wanna come back here for a while...

Later...

P.S.: Tiki.... Get out of the gutter and get back on the wagon girl, here's a push!! I know you can do it...
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 08:29 AM   #10  

OK, here I am, I have to be honest now.

Easter:

2 slice wheat toast with 1 T peanut butter (never eat toast for breakfast so I knew this was not going to be a good day)
3 big slices of ham (gross)
green beans almondine (gross)
carrots that my mother cooked with bacon (what the bleep was she thinking???)
2 slices of bread stuffed with cream cheese and cherries, to which I added butter
1 slice quiche
a few bites of stuffing
baked beans w/some sort of meat (totally gross - this meal was nasty but I just kept eating anyway)
2 pieces of bunny cake
several white chocolate eggs
2 waffles w/syrup & butter (that night)

Sunday night my mouth was so dry and my heart was beating so fast I was afraid I was having some sort of sugar-shock reaction.

This was the worst I have been in soooo long. I'm back on the wagon but I thought this might make Tiki feel better.

Anne
lessismore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 09:46 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

Thanks Anne,

Glad to know I wasn't the only one. No, Dip, I'm not joking. and NO Mel, the kids got mad cause I finished off the cake. I got up Monday AM to throw out the rest of the unhealthy food in the house and realized I had already eaten ALL OF IT!

But I'm MUCH better now. "hiccup"

Tiki.
tikanique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 09:36 PM   #12  
Lovin' Zumba!

A little late, but I'm just back tonight, so I want to get it off my chest as well...

2 mini malt-ball eggs
4 little pecan tarts
3 sugar cookies
3 slices poppy roll
mini eclair
2 bowls salty snack mix - doritos/pretzels/cheetos/sun chips
bite of birthday cake

I think that about does it - all was eaten on Easter, along with our traditional meal - eggs/polish sausage/pierogies.
Cindy
BfL_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote