Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 04-07-2004, 08:15 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Wednesday, April 7th

Good Morning Everyone,

Its a dreary am out there, gonna get rain later on today. How's everyone.

Cathy how are your toes after the party

Lynnie, how is your BIL ?

Flower, hang in there, I know it sucks to gain the weight back but thank God we have today to start again. How is your son ? is he finally done with what he had ?

Cin, how did the condo selling go ?

Kem, its hard to change old habbits especially habbits of how we think. How is school coming along ?

Sweetpea where are you ?

April that book sounds interesting. BTW how are you feeling, your hip ?

Noodles, when are you going away ? can the doctors put you in that bath thingy. The one that helps break up the stones, I hear its most effective. Feel better.

Liz you still unpacking

Hugs to everyone !!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 11:34 AM   #2  

Talking

Good morning . The sun is up it is so beautiful.

My son is doing fine. Back to his normal self. Which is driving me nuts

Spent time in the flowerbed-hoeing boy am i soar today. A good soar.

Weight in back down . Yeah

How are you noodle? My prayers are with you

Lynnie How are you and BIL? My prayers are with you

Have my headsets on so I can ignore my husband this morning *Giggle*
Flower_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 12:05 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

It's crazy busy here this morning. It's 11 and I'm gonna wrap up a few things and then put on my tennis shoes and go walk the mall during lunch.

I'll try to get back here this afternoon.

Hope all is well.

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 01:48 PM   #4  
Divine Gal

Well they clamped off the drain in his head to see if he could process the fluid building up on his head like its suppose too.It was unsuccessful; they may have to put a shunt in.But he is still on the ventilator and tube feeding.Dh said if he is not off the ventilator by Saturday; he is telling them to take him off because his brother doesn't want it.He was very upset when he realized it was there and that Dh didn't abid by his wishes. But we didn't know they put it in until we got there....We still have not heard of where the blood is coming from just that its in the spinal fluid.So basically its still Hurry up and wait....

I myself; have put weight on and I am so stressed I can't see straight.My nerves are so bad that I am having a hard time holding anything down as of Monday...Dh is not sleeping well and we are continously snapping each others heads off and apologizing because its what is going on that has us frazzled.

But I am trying my hardest to stick to my points... I guess thats all I can do at this moment.

*hugs*
lynnie
lynnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 03:04 PM   #5  

HI everyone!

Sorry I haven't been in. I worked days on Monday......swimming lessons and spring cleaning. Tuesday I had dd12 home for her first "mental health day/sick day" and 1:1 time....Today I am relaxing.....dd6 home for schedualed day off.....Lynnie sorry about your brother and all the issues around that....keep in touch and hang in there.

Hi everyone else.

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 03:45 PM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Hi again,

Flower I'm glad the weight is back down, good for you !!!! hugs.

Cathy, keepin out of trouble are yah

Liz, good to see you as always (bizzzy bee).

Lynnie so sorry to hear about BIL, and you also, hang in there and please know if you need to talk, we are all here for you.

Well I'm getting ready to get out of here, yet another day done

Have a wonderful night all.

HUGS !!!!
Old 04-07-2004, 05:18 PM   #7  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leenie

Noodles, when are you going away ? can the doctors put you in that bath thingy. The one that helps break up the stones, I hear its most effective. Feel better.
It depends on what kind of stones you have...Some are made up of minerals that they can't break up in the sonic waves. I always seem to get those ones!! Figures. LOL.. But I think I have flushed it out cause I don't have the burning sizzling pain anymore. Thank GOD it was a small one or I would of been peeling the paint off of the house!! I am hoping to leave here tomorrow for Southern California. I'm going to visit the best group of friends I have ever had in my life. 14 years now and we're all still very close...I hate living away from them but I hate where they live too. So I just visit when I can...more so now that I live only 6 hours away instead of 17. I'm going to go to the beach this time...visit some of my old hang-outs...stuff like that. Sounds exciting huh.

To everyone!!
Noodles913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 09:07 AM   #8  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Noodles have a wonderful time !! and I'm glad your feeling better