Old 04-07-2004, 07:57 AM   #1  
Future marathon runner

S/C/G: 310/185/Where my body takes me

Height: 5'8"

Smile Happy Birthday Froufy!!

I saw your name at the bottom of the main page. I hope you have a fantastic birthday today.
Raelynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 08:10 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROUFY !!!!!!

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 08:26 AM   #3  

Happy Birthday Froufy! Hope you have a wonderful day
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 08:34 AM   #4  
Baby Steps

Happy Birthday To you....Happy Birthday To You... Hope you have a great day!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 10:25 AM   #5  
The Princess O' Pets

Happy birthday Foufy!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a happy birthday and it is all in PINK!!
Wear a pink dress, while drinking pink lemonade, laying in the sun under a pink umbrella, with red hot cabana boys serving you wearing pink shorts!! heeeheeeeheeeee

Happy B-day~~
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 11:48 AM   #6  

And many more........HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Journey Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 01:33 PM   #7  
Look at me go ;)

Talking

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday Dear Froufyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Happy Birthday to you!

Hope you have a great year filled with lots of love and happiness!
Cinnymamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 01:35 PM   #8  
NO JUNK FOOD ZONE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Kim in NJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 01:51 PM   #9  
Head Princess

Have a wonderful birthday, Princess Froufy!
StarPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 03:05 PM   #10  
Card Carrying Princess

S/C/G: 225/197/150

AWWWWW...you guys are so sweet - Thanks so much for the great birthday wishes.

I am having a wonderful day which began w/presents and phonecalls!

DH got me a new, gorgeous watch, and some bud vases/shot glass things - very cool with round bubble bottoms and v shaped top! along with an fluffy white angel bear (he has wings) with sign around his neck which reads "happy birthday".

12 yr old dd got me a very cute stuffed bunny - sparklebunny actually all pink white with some shimmery sparkles all over - so adorable. The boys (17 and 5) got me another bunny - this one is beige but is wearing sparkling bunny slippers (okay there was a fight between the bunnies as sparklebunny wanted the sparkly slippers, but we dealt with it!).

Eldest ds also got me a FABULOUS Elton John poster - I am a huge Elton John fan (every since I was 13) and he found this poster at a record show he was at and had it framed for me - big current picture of Elton and all around edges, in chronological order, are pics of all his albums - very cool! Also got a chocolate bunny (which I am proud to say I did not eat!) and cards as well.

Did I mention the balloon bouquet that was delivered to me at work? Can we say embarrassing - I was trying to play it low key but no such luck. Also got a couple of CD's (sound track t JC Superstar and a couple of older Elton John Cd's as I am trying to replace all my vinyl w/cd's).

That's it so far - except for my birthday dinner tonight at Outback - about 12 of us going and I know there will be lots more fun, celebration and of course presents!!!

So far keeping it low carb which is great - may have to "give" my birthday dessert away once candle is blown out? but I will probably have some wine w/my steak!

Thanks again to all my favorite lc friends - you have helped make my day a special one!

Froufy, Princess of Pinkness
Froufy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 04:22 PM   #11  
I'm a Jovi Girl

S/C/G: 225/169.5/140

HAPPY HAPPY Birthday Froufy! WOW! Sounds so wonderful today!! (I love Elton too! But not as much as Bon Jovi! )
KarenW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 06:29 PM   #12  
The Princess O' Pets

OOOOO Fouf I love Elton John and did you watch American Idol last night they did all Elton songs and he was on there too. I have loved him since I was a kid, if you sing Daniel in either of my DS's ears they fall asleep that was their lullaby.
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 10:20 AM   #13  
Card Carrying Princess

S/C/G: 225/197/150

Oh Theo - that is so cool - another die hard Elton John fan! Have you seen him in concert? He was here in Ottawa a couple of years ago - and I stayed out all night (first in line!) to get tickets. It was a blast actually, ended up w/3rd row seats on the "piano" side and it was like having Elton in my living room! I could see his hands on the keys and the diet Coke next to him (hee hee). We got some great pics of him as well. I was in my glory - just grinning from ear to ear!

So what's your favorite song?

Birthday update - dinner at Outback was great - started off with a Blue Ice Martini (WOW!!!) had salad, steak, veggies, and shared sundae with my girlfriend so did not do too badly.

More presents of course: a book, a Starbucks gift card, a PINK starbucks water bottle (girlfriend said when she saw it she just absolutely had to get it for me!), and a pink short sleeve cotton sweater.

Today feeling a bit let down? It is post birthday depression? Do I look older today? I actually miss my family - both parents are deceased and I still always think about them, especially at holidays and special occasions.

Still enjoying my balloon bouquet but will be hauling it home today - long weekend as I get Friday and Monday off...YIPPEEEEE!

Froufy (notice the smile lines??)

Last edited by Froufy; 04-08-2004 at 10:54 AM.
Froufy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 04:05 PM   #14  
on my way down again

Happy Birthday Froufy! I'm glad to hear you had a nice one! the dinner sounded great! presents, the works!
Sonnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 04:30 PM   #15  
Head Princess

Ok, I know that the question was for TG and I'm not a die-hard Elton John fan, but I'm still throwing this in. My favorite song of his is called The Last Song. It just makes me cry.
StarPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote